Dont Believe These 3 Social Media Advices
Top 5 Online Tools Singapore Marketers Can Use For FREEBy Jayson NagpiingAs marketing cost of Singapore businesses gets higher nowadays, Singapore marketers are looking for alternative tools they can use at the best priceFREE. This article shows 5 of the best and free online tools we are using now.
1. HootSuiteThis powerful marketing tool will help you manage your companies social media presence with ease. Once you create an account, you will be able to add 5 of your social media accounts, to which you can post in just a few clicks. You can even schedule your updates for any given time. By using its own dashboard, HootSuite also allows you to monitor the newsfeeds of all your accounts in just one window.
2. FollowerWonkAs stated on their website, this web app provides you with Twitter analytics, allowing you to dig deeper into your twitter account and find out more about your followers. You can find out who your followers are, where they are, and when they tweet. You can also use super-actionable visualizations to compare your social graph to others, and can even share your reports with anyone.
3. Photo PinAs a blogger or an article writer, it is important to add some visuals to your posts on the internet to make it more attractive to the readers. Finding FREE and GOOD images has been a challenge even for me until I came across this website called Photo Pin, a website which provides good quality photos with most of them free for download.
4. Google TrendsKeywords are getting trickier as time passes by. With the recent Google keyword apocalypse (Google's 100% keyword change), we've lost access to much of the keyword data that laid the foundations for our previous efforts. Fortunately, there are still ways to find out what the high opportunity keywords are. Ironically, one of them is to use Google. Google Trends allows you to search for a keyword and assess its search volume throughout different time and location dimensions. You can see the keywords overall performance to determine whether it's being entered more or less often in a Google searcha great indicator of whether or not you should continue optimizing it on your site.
5. Hubspots Marketing GraderIf you're new to Inbound Marketing*, your website is the place to start in building an Inbound approach. There are plenty of things to consider, from the website's SEO performance to your "social friendliness".
HubSpot's marketing grader tool takes a look at your website through 6 critical inbound lenses: Overall, Social Media, Blogging, SEO, Lead Generation, and Mobile Optimization.
Marketing Grader will help you understand:
1. Competitive Benchmarking: Is your marketing more or less effective youre your competition?
2. Lead Generation: Are your marketing efforts generating enough leads and sales?
3. Mobile Marketing: Is your web presence optimized for mobile devices?
4. Social Media: How effectively are you using Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter in your marketing?
5. Blogging: Is your blog driving results that justify the time investment, or are you wasting time doing the wrong things?
6. Overall Analysis: What are the strong points and shortcomings in your marketing?
Marketing Grader also outlines why you should take particular steps to improve and what your top priorities should be. With customized action items to help the top of your funnel, the middle of your funnel, and your analytics, Marketing Grader makes it easy for you to figure out your next steps.
* Inbound marketing is a form of digital marketing that involves SEO, Social Media, blog and landing pages to generate sales leads.