14 Things I Wish I Knew When I Was Younger
I was asked to do a presentation at my old high school about my "professional path" once out of school. I decided to take another angle and share the things I wish I knew when I was 12. And I'm only 22.
- QueroVIAJAR! foto de lho a pedir ateno de pais 14 THINGS I WISH I KNEW WHEN I WAS YOUNGER Ricardo Sousa, ColorElephant 2014
- Good! Afternoon you
- (or what this (or any) school wont teach you)
- Before I start
- who is this guy?
- 7 No sou o Ronaldo
- I DONT HAVE A DEGREE
- Im f*cked
- I LIVE IN A BEAUTIFUL CITY
- I run the greatest team on earth
- IM A SPEAKER
- Created and ran Europes Top Tech Conference with another kick-as* team
- I studied right here
- Bigxred LETS GET STARTED
- 1) TRAVEL THE WORLD
- JRandomF @ FLICKR 2) F*CK WISDOM. FOLLOW YOUR HEART
- 3) LEARN HOW TO CODE
- Jeff Kubina @ FLICKR - 2010 4) MAKE YOUR LIFE A STATEMENT
- 5) Find and respect your limits
- ENGLISHplease please please please please 6
- Amigos Giuseppe Bognanni FLICKR DONT BURN BRIDGES. DONT CREATE WALLS. 7)
- 8) Work for free
- with a limit
- insidious_plots@ FLICKR - 2011 9) Play. Try. Fail. Its free.
- 10) Write and Read
- 11) Learn science. Dig deep.
- 12) Be kind
- 13) Gap (a) Year
- 14) Dont ever forget to have fun
- OBRIGADO! MY WORK IS SPONSORED BY: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com - to speaking gigs www.ricardosousa.me / www.colorelephant.com +351 916 743 868