1. Google Algorithm Updates 2017:- Google Hummingbird Update Google Penguin Update Google Panda Update Google Pigeon Update Google Mobile-Friendly Update Google: Payday Update Google: Pirate Update Google: EMD Update Google: Top Heavy Update Google Page Rank Update Google Possum Update
2. Google Algorithm Updates 2017:- Google Hummingbird Update Google Penguin Update Google Panda Update Google Pigeon Update Google Mobile-Friendly Update Google: Payday Update Google: Pirate Update Google: EMD Update Google: Top Heavy Update Google Page Rank Update Google Possum Update
3. Google Hummingbird Update Introduced around August 2013, Google Hummingbird Update is Googles new search algorithm that plays a significant role in deciding ranking of websites. Application of meaning technology to billions of pages from across the web Use of Knowledge Graph facts to ensure better search results Easy recognition of Keyword stuffing
4. Google Penguin Update Google propelled the Penguin Update in April 2012 to catch the websites that are spamming Googles search results. This update is mainly aimed at decreasing search rankings of websites that violate Googles Webmaster Guidelines and use black-hat SEO techniques to artificially increase ranking of their websites, by obtaining or buying links through some wrong practices
5. Google Panda Update Googles Panda Update is acquainted in February 2011 and it is known as the powerful search filter implied to stop sites with low-quality content from making their way into top search results of Google .No Multiple Pages with the Same Keyword. Get Rid of Auto-generated Content and Roundup/Comparison Type of Pages
6. Google Pigeon Update Propelled on July 24, 2014 for U.S. English results, Google Pigeon Update is another SEO algorithm update introduced to give more valuable, significant and exact local search results that are attached more closely to conventional web search ranking factors. Location Matters More Than Ever Dont Over-Optimize Your Website
7. Google Mobile-Friendly Update Introduced On April 21, 2015, Google introduced its Mobile-Friendly search algorithm that is intended to give a lift to mobile friendly sites pages in Googles mobile search results. The change is significant to the point that the date it happened is being alluded by a variety of names such as Mobilegeddon, Mobilepocalyse, Mopocalypse or Mobocalypse.
8. Google: Payday Update Propelled on June 11, 2013, Google Payday Update was a new Google search algorithm focused at cleaning up list items related to spammy queries such as payday loans or pornographic or some other kinds of heavily spammed queries. It can be understood as a set of algorithm updates for the Google search engine results initiated to identify and penalize web sites that use different kinds of search engine spam techniques (also known as Black Hat SEO or spamdexing) for improving their rankings for particular search queries that are actually spammy. Lets have a look at some recent Google updates:
9. Google: Pirate Update Introduced in August 2012, Googles Pirate Update is a filter that prevents sites that have many copyright infringement reports, as documented through Googles DMCA system. It is periodically updated and at the point when updates happen, websites beforehand affected may get away, if they have made the correct changes.
10. Google: EMD Update Launched in September 2012, The EMD (Exact Match Domain) Update is a filter used by Google to impede low quality sites from positioning admirably just on the grounds that they had words that match search terms in their domains. At the point when a crisp EMD Update happens, sites that have enhanced their content may recover great rankings. New sites that comprise poor content or all those that were previously missed by Google EMD updates may get caught. Likewise, false positives may also get discharged.
11. Google: Top Heavy Update Google Top Heavy update was propelled in January 2012 as a way to avoid sites that were top heavy with advertisements from positioning well in Google search listings. Top Heavy is updated repeatedly, and at the point when a Top Heavy Update occurs, websites that have evacuated extreme advertisements may recapture their lost rankings
12. Google Page Rank Update On the off chance that you do SEO or are involved with search marketing, you will for sure come across Google Page Rank Topic eventually. Page Rank is Googles arrangement of tallying link votes and figuring out which pages are most critical in view of them. These scores are then utilized alongside numerous other things to figure out whether a page will rank well in a search or not.
13. Google Possum Update On September 1, 2016, Google released a new algorithm that updated and impacted the Local Search results for Google Maps, Google Places and the Map Pack, or as the SEO Community calls it, the 3-Pack for the three listings that appear on the search results page within Google Maps.
14. 987, Sector -37, Near Mathura Road Faridabad Haryana 121003 (INDIA) Tel No: 0129-4005987 Mobile No: +91-9350809090 www.jeewangarg.com