1. www.focusdentalcare.com How to Get a Bright White Smile?
2. A smiling face is a treat to watch and a smiling face makes a person friendly to the others. No matter how hard the day is or tough, a smile at the end of it makes us feel good again. A bright glowing white smile is now a hard task because of lifestyle decisions coupled with pollution and environment impact. Getting the bright white smile is a rigorous cycle of hard work and help of Dentists is a must. Dental implants are a procedure made of stages which concludes with the patient having a natural looking tooth where they used to have a gap. Having dental implants in Gachibowli or anywhere in Hyderabad is an easy task, it only takes a resolve. Apart from the implants, lets buzz through some tips to get a bright white smile. www.focusdentalcare.com
3. 1) Home Comforts: Charity begins at home and so does the work to get a bright white smile. Oral hygienic is a tried and trusted process to clean the teeth and get the pearl white teeth. Healthy gums are the cornerstone of a bright white teeth. Some portions of teeth surface remain untouched if flossing in not undertaken at the end of the day. When the food, bacteria and plaque gets accumulated in the gaps, flossing removes it with ease. 2) Baking Soda- The medicine for clean teeth: Baking soda is used extensively in kitchen but it is a useful help in getting white smile. Baking soda removes the stains while whitening the teeth. Salt can be used but make sure you spit the salt after washing to avoid sodium intake. Salt focused toothpastes are catching the eyes of people who have raw gums. www.focusdentalcare.com
4. 3) Did someone say strawberries? Strawberries tastes good while also adding relevant glory to the precious teeth in the form of pearl white color to it. Strawberries contain malic acid which help with discoloration of the enamel in an effective manner. Mash up a ripe strawberry and dip your toothbrush in it but be sure to rinse thoroughly afterwards, using warm water. Add a pinch of bicarbonate of soda to the warm water to reduce acidity in the mouth. 4) A trip to Dental hospitals: If you are in Hyderabad, a trip to the Dental Hospital in Hyderabad is not a waste of time and resource. Before embarking on any dental whitening process, it makes sense to have a talk with the dentists and understand what ails the teeth. If the stains are even mild or light, its a good motivation to have a talk with dentists before starting the whitening process. www.focusdentalcare.com
5. 5) Crunchy Diet: Crunchy foods are the best for the teeth as crunching food hard, raw fruits or vegetables (like apples and carrots) helps produce more saliva. The bacteria lodged in the teeth is washed by the saliva found in the mouth. The acidic food and beverages is countered by the saliva present in the mouth. The above tips are not the only options available to us as we seek the pearl bright white smile. To be on the right path of a pearl white teeth, one needs to implement a healthy lifestyle or consult leading dental help like Focus Dental Care. www.focusdentalcare.com
6. FIXED TEETH in 3 Days Why Choose Focus Dental Care: Our world class dental center with in-house surgical center allows us to provided dental implant options at reasonable price compared to most of the Implant centers. Focus Dental Care (International Center) has dedicated individual rooms to provided Hygienic and predictable results and our tie up with state of art labs provide high quality denture services including permanent implant ( Single piece implant). www.focusdentalcare.com
7. Join Us on Social Media Best Dental Implants Hospitals in Hyderabad www.focusdentalcare.com