2. G als: Why Do we need goals? Goal Setting is the foundation for personal and business success. What are the goals meant for? To facilitate a person or organisations ambition or effort to aim or derive desired results.
3. George T. Doran 1981(NOV) There's a S.M.A.R.T. way to write management's goals and objectives.
4. Specific: A specific goal is definite and will usually answer the five 'W questions: WHAT WHY WHO WHERE WHICH
5. Measuarble: How Much ? How Many? A Quantified Target? A measurable goal is with the criteria for measuring progress toward the attainment of the goal.
6. Attainable: The Attainable goal means the importance of goals that are realistic and practical. An achievable goal will usually answers the question HOW? How can the goal be accomplished? How realistic is the goal based on other constraints? How the goals are neither out of reach nor below standard performance?
7. Relevant: Choosing goals that matter. A goal that supports or is in alignment with other goals would be considered a relevant goal. A relevant goal can answer YES to these questions: Does this seem worthwhile? Is this the right time? Does this match our other efforts/needs? Are you the right person? Is it applicable in the current socio- economic environment?
8. Time Bound: Its important to grounding goals with in a time-frame, giving them a target date. A commitment to a deadline. WHEN?
9. Why Are Smart Goals Important: Clarifies your end vision. Lets you Focus. Drives you forward. Reminds you of priorities. Lets you do your best. Gives you something new to think. Oblige you to take action. Instils self-discipline. Trains you to manage time. Gives you fulfilment.
10. SWOT Analysis A SWOT Analysis (alternatively SWOT matrix) is a structured planning method used to evaluate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats involved in a project or in a business venture.
11. Characteristics Of SWOT A organization or individual preparing should be true to onesself. Should not over look things under any circumstances. Take all suggestions from all employees. And after the process of SWOT work to increase the Strengths and Opportunities and decrease the Weakness and Threats.