2. Your credit reports can provide you a clear picture of whereyou stand. This will help you to clear out the errors beforeYou approach the lenders.
3. You should make an effort to pay all of your other bills ontime before going for loan shopping.
4. Check with your financial institution before going to theother lenders. Your bank will usually help their customersmore than they would a stranger
5. Some insurance companies offer financing for their customers. Socheck with your insurance company.
6. Focus on the terms and not on the monthly payments. Find theloan with lowest interest rate
7. Refinance your loan
8. Addison Credit offers easy financing options for the person whohave bad credit. Bad credit may occur due to bankruptcy,foreclosure, missed credit card payments or divorce . It ispossible to get a auto loan even if you have bad credit.http://www.addisoncredit.ca