Step 2 – How to add Effects and Text on ManyCam
• You can add Text. You can type it Text or Draw Text. Draw Text
is not easy.
• You first open ManyCam as I showed you in Step 1.
• Next is a sample of open it again.
• You first click on the Draw Icon on the right and next is what
• When you click on the Draw Icon, you see Text and Draw.
• Text is easier, but it is only at the bottom and you can’t put
it in the middle or top.
• You can Draw any place.
• You can change Font Text, size, Bold, Italic, location at the
bottom, and color.
• Next is more options.
• The default is No Scrolling. No Scrolling just shows the Text
left at the bottom.
• You can change it by clicking on it, which is next.
• When you click on it, you see a list with other options. The
other options is to do Scrolling Text, that I do not like. That’s
why I just use NoScrolling.
• Next is to type in Text and makechanges of the Text.
• You type in Text below the No Scrolling, like I did.
• You can then change the Text.
• Next explains it.
• The default Font is Roboto and you change it.
• The default size is 10 and you can change the size.
• The default is Normal and you change it to Bold, etc.
• Default align of Text is left. You can change align to Middle
or Right. You also can add Underline or Strikethrough. Next is more
• You can also change the Text color.
• You also can Background color.
• You also can Clear the formatting.
• I tried this Icon and nothing worked.
• Next is a sample of changing some Text.
• I decided not to change the Font.
• I click on 10 and you see a list andI decided to change the
size to 14.
• Next is what happens when you a click on 14 and click on
• You then see 14 and when you click on Normal, you see a list
and I decided to click on Bold Italic.
• Next is what happens.
• You see it and I decided not to change the align, Underline
• I clicked on the Text color to changecolor. I decided to click
on the Red one on the line and next is what happens.
• You then see red. Once complete, you click on the Icon next to
Text to turn it on.
• Next is a sample.
• Here is a sample of clicking on the Icon and yousee the Text
with 14 size, Bold, Italic, and Text Color. Next is a sample of
Draw without Text. As I mentioned before, it is not easy.
• Here is a sample of Draw without Text. I changed the color and
• This is the End of Step 2 – Part B.