- 1. VIET NAM Collected by Hoang Dinh Ngoc
2. General Information
- Center of South- east Asia. The shape the S letter
- With China in the north, Laos and Cambodia in the West, and the Pacific Ocean in the east with the cost line 3,200 km and 125 beaches
- Thousands of off-shore islands and archipelagoes
VN has mountains, forests, rivers, sea, deltas and plateaus. Nature creates grottoes, caves, waterfalls and many beauty spots 3. Sapa
- 350 km from Hanoiand 1,600 meters above sea level and stands in a valley with cool weather
- Incredibly picturesque villageof Ethnic tribes
- Fanxipan Mountain, the highest mountain not only in Vietnam at 3,143 m, but also in the Indochina Peninsula
5. Markets of many Ethnic tribes Sapa 6.
- 305 km from Saigon, 1500 m above sea level
- The unofficial honeymoon Mecca of Vietnam.
Da Lat 7. Da Lat Valley of love Xuan Huong lake Waterfall 8. Da Lat The lake of Sorry Market 9.
- Ha Long Bay has twice been recognized by UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage Area for its exceptional scenic beauty and outstanding geological and geomorphic values
Halong bay Bay of Descending Dragons 10. Halong bay Bay of Descending Dragons
- Most of the islands on Ha Long Bay are limestone and were formed over 500 million years ago
- Within the islands of the Bay there are hundreds of beautiful caves of different shapes and sizes
11. Nha Trang
- Nha Trang is 1,287 km south of Hanoi, 624 km south of Hue and 442 km from Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon).
- Among the top of all beaches with several famous islands. Most notable are Hon Tre, Hon Yen, Hon Rua and the Spratly islands.
- Climate: T ropical and a temperature zone
- In the North: 4 seasons: Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter
- In the South: 2 seasons: Dry and Rain
General Information 13.
- Ethnic minorities include Muong, Thai, Meo, Khmer, Man, Cham, and other mountain tribes.
- Simple farming life in small villages around a communal house on the delta of Red River and Mekong River
- Influenced by Confucianism (from China)
General Information 14.
- The good girl and woman must follow 3 things:
- Before getting marriage must follow parents
- After getting marriage must follow husband
- If the husband die must follow the eldest son
- Ho Chi Minh is the greatest Leader There is Nothing more precious than Independence and Freedom
- Generally Warm and Friendly
General Information Socialist Republic Of Vietnam Independence Freedom - Hapiness 15. General Information
- Languages : Vietnamese (official), English (increasingly favored as a second language), some French, Chinese, Russian, and Khmer; mountain area languages (Mon-Khmer and Malayo-Polynesian)
- Costume: Ao dai - VN long dress
16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22.
- 4,000 years ago was founded by the Hung Kings (named Van Lang)
- 1,000 years under China (1thcentury BC 10 th century AD)
- 80 years under French (1858 1954)
- 21 years divided into 2 parts: South and North
- The time is very difficult All for the South
- Most of the men in the war
- From1975: Union 2 parts South and North. The period to build the country
- Viet Nam has more than 7,000 historical and cultural vestiges (2,500 out of total are recognized as national protected relics)
23. Hung King Temple
- A complex of majestic buildings: Ha Temple and Pagoda, Gieng Temple, Trung and Thuong Temples, and Hung Kings Tomb.
- In the front of the Ha temple. Ho Chi Minh leader told solders on the way to Hanoi in 1954 Hung Kings had the merit of founding our nation, we must together defend it
24. Co Loa Citadel
- Co Loa was nominated twice as the capital of the country: the first time during the An Duong Vuong era in the late 3rd and early 2nd century BC, and the second time during the Ngo Vuong Quyen reign in the middle of the 10th century
25. Van Mieu - Temple of Literature
- Was founded in 1072 during the Ly Dynasty , the fisrt University
26. Genaral Information
- Economy Expanded rapidly in recent years
- (GDP growing 7.2% in 2003 and 7.7% in 2004. Growth is forecast at 8.1% in 2005)
- Structural reform from a centrally planned economy to a market oriented economy (more competitive, export-driven industries) .
- Vietnam has had Normal Trade Relations status with US since late 2001, with 2002 marking the first time Vietnam shipped more goods to the US than to Japan . Vietnam is working toward accession to the WTO in 2005.
- Currency: 100 USD = 1.600.000 VND
Last year, the IT market boasted sales of US$685 million, representing a year-on-year increase of 33 percent, the highest growth rate since 2001 27. Reference
Yellow Pages 100 things you head is not as valuable as 1 thing you see ! Please come to see by your naked eyes !