Presentation ของ คุณดนัยรัฐ Oracle เรื่อง EA งานสัมมนาที่ Software Park วันที่ 20 เม.ย.
Text of The Enterprise Reference Architecture and Tools
1. The Enterprise Reference Architecture and ToolsDanairat T.Enterprise Architect ASEANdanairat.email@example.com
2. The following is intended to outline our general productdirection. It is intended for information purposes only, and maynot be incorporated into any contract. It is not a commitment todeliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not berelied upon in making purchasing decisions.The development, release, and timing of any features orfunctionality described for Oracles products remain at the solediscretion of Oracle.
3. Oracle The worlds most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systemsType Public (NASDAQ: ORCL)Industry Computer software, HardwareFounded California, USA (1977)Founder(s) Larry Ellison, Bob Miner, Ed Oates 500 Oracle Parkway, RedwoodHeadquarters City, California, United StatesArea served Worldwide (145 countries)Employees 115,000 staffs
4. Complete. Open. Integrated. Leader. Database Data Warehousing Database Share on Linux Embedded Database Business Intelligence Applications Enterprise Performance Management System, Hardware, Storage Middleware Application Server Identity Management Customer Relationship Management Human Capital Management Supply Chain Management Retail Financial Services Banking Public Sector Communications Professional Services
5. General IT Organization Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Business Chief Information Chief Financial Executive Officer (CIO) Officer (CFO) Business Chief Architect Head ofProcess Owner Compliance, Audit, Operations Risk and Security Project Head of Head of ITManagementOffice (PMO) Development Administration
6. The Standard Alignment Specific ITIL CMMi ISO 20000 TOGAFIT Relevance ISO 27001 27002 (17799) CobiT SOX ISO 38500 COSO Basel II Six Sigma ISO 9000 Score- Holistic cards Low High Abstraction
7. Agenda Introducing to Oracle Enterprise Architecture Team Enterprise Architecture Tools Enterprise Reference Architecture (ERA Diagram) Discussions Q&A
9. Enterprise Architecture Tool Description:- Vision to Deployment Arch. Business and IT Alignment EA Repository Architecture Revision Business Process Simulation PDF and Web/Mail Reporting
10. Enterprise Engagement Details Architecture Activities (ITG, TOGAF) Solution Enterprise Architecture Activities Recommendations Technology Workshops Architecture Architecture TOGAF Key Initiatives Recommen- ITG Review Activities dation Iterative result in every 3-4 months Key Initiatives Discovery Workshop, Enterprise Landscape Recommended Solution Architecture IT Master Plan, Deployment Strategy Transitioning ApproachADM Workshop Result Plan and Deployment Architecture
11. The Enterprise Reference Architecture Access Channels Integration and Channel Systems Insight Sales and Corporate Regulatory and Marketing Admin. ComplianceMonitoring Core Systems Enterprise Information Management System Security/ Monitoring Enterprise Infrastructure Auditing and andManagement Identity Management
12. The Enterprise Reference Architecture Technology Arch |Data Arch | Application Arch | Business Arch Access Channels Integration and Channel Systems Insight Sales and Corporate Regulatory and Marketing Admin. ComplianceMonitoring Core Systems Enterprise Information Management Customer Data Product Data Payment Data Accounting Org. Hierarchy Enterprise Infrastructure User Centric System Process Centric Security/ Monitoring Auditing Data Centric and andManagement Decision Centric Identity Management H/W, Storage, OS, Database, AppServer Platform
13. The Initiatives Create Enterprise Master Data - Consolidated Profile - Master Data Customer, Product, Payment, Organization - Operational Data Store - Enterprise Real-time Data warehouse Enable Flexibility to be Responsive to Market Needs - Enterprise Processing 2.0 - Straight Through Processing - Service Components Business Insight and Enterprise Monitoring