5. GET READY, FOLKS! :-P 6. INFINITE BOUNCE 1 PS: Forgive me if you find the questions slightly boring 7.
1.Which Shakespearean character was safe until Birnam Wood came to Dunsinane Castle?
2. This is a File Photo taken in the 1600s. What very famous Landmark stands on this very place today?
3. This Airline in 1987 saved $40,000 by eliminating 1 olive from each salad served in First Class. Which Airline?
12. American Airlines 13. 4. How do we better know Jasper and Jinx? 14.
Tom and Jerry. (These were the names that were first given to them.)
5.According to X, Y was among the characters X created "the very first day".Y is inspired by Xs best friend Sean Harris, but X has clearly stated that X "never set out to describe Sean in Y, but Y has a Sean-ish turn of phrase."Like Harris is to X, Y is "always there" when Z needs him. The character of Y fits many of the stereotypes expected of thesidekick; he is often used ascomic relief, is loyal to the hero, and lacks much of the talent Z possesses. Unlike somesidekicks, he is not cowardly, demonstrating bravery several times, despite hisarachnophobia.
NO PART POINTS
16. X-JK ROWLING Y-RON WEASLEY Z-HARRY POTTER 17.
18. Delhi. The others are its Sister Cities. 19. 20.
Calvin and Hobbes.
8. Historic lines from where? I'm a little intoxicated, not gonna lie. So what if it's not even 10 p.m. and it's a Tuesday night? What? The Kirkland [dorm] is open on my desktop and some of these people have pretty horrendous facebook pics. I almost want to put some of these faces next to pictures of farm animals and have people vote on which is more attractive.9:48 pm
Yea, it's on. I'm not exactly sure how the farm animals are going to fit into this whole thing (you together.) 11:09 pm
Let the hacking begin.12:58 am
First few posts in Facebook by Mark Zuckerberg .
23. 9.Identify. (give his name) 24.
Sunil Kumar Chaudhary, Sachin's greatest fan.
10.The Italian Word for A person who prepares and serves coffee drinks lends its name to which brand?
27. 11. 28.
Album covers of the default albumswhich are available on any Windows OS.
12. X was born inLondon, Ontarioand was raised inStratford, Ontario. His mother, Pattie Mallette, was 18 years old when she became pregnant with her son. Mallette, who worked a series of low-paying office jobs, raised X as a single mother. However, X maintains contact with his father, Jeremy.As he grew, X taught himself to play the piano, drums, guitar, and trumpet.When he was twelve, X sangNe-Yo's "So Sick" for a local singing competition in Stratford and placed second.]Mallette posted a video of the performance onYouTubefor their family and friends to see. She continued to upload videos of X singing covers of various R&B songs, and X popularity on the site grew.
Justin Gay Bieber
How Was J P Morgan immortalized?
He is the man on the cover of MONOPOLY.
33. 14. Connect with respect to India. 34.
The only countries where there is NO NRI POPULATION.
15. __________ is medically referred to as "desynchronosis" is a physiological condition which is a consequence of alterations to circadian rhythms. (A circadian rhythm is a 24-hour cycle in the biochemical, physiological, or behavioral processes of living entities onEarth. )
Connect: Li Baodong, Grard Araud, Vitaly Churkin, Mark Lyall Grant, and Susan Rice.
The representatives to the UN Security Council from China, France, Russia, UK and USA, in that order.
PS: Question dedicated to Quizmasters!:-P
39. Think 1996-2010 5POINTSFOREACHCORRECTANSWERANDABONUSOF10FOR GETTINGALLQUESTIONSRIGHT 40. A 41. A B B 42. B C C 43. C D D 44. D E E 45. E F F 46. 47. A 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53.
The Total Permutations (positions) possible in a normal Rubik's Cube.
55. 2.Connect (specific). 56.
The connect is teams that Michael Schumacher drove for.
Force India was originally Jordan F1 with which Schumacher made his debut. Renault bought over the Benetton Team with which Schumacher won 2 World Championships. He drove with Ferrari during his most successful run and now has made his comeback with Mercedes GP.
57. 3.CONNECT 58.
The connect is Old Trafford .
First is Newton Heath L&Y R , now known as MANCHESTER UNITED play their home games at Old Trafford.
Second is Lancashire County Cricket Club , which also has its home base at the Old Trafford , but in the Old Trafford Cricket Ground.
Beckham good, Pele better, ______________
5. This movie was cited by Quentin Tarantino as one of his influences for X. Apparently he was highly amused by the way Hitler got beaten in the film when he was caught and shaved . Give me X.
6. Get busy livin' or get busy dyin' Identify the movie the lines are spoken?
The Shawshank Redemption.
65. 7. What is my name and who am I??? 66.
TUX, the logo of Linux.
67. 8. Identify. 68.
Angel Falls, Venezuela.
69. 9. First logo of?? 70.
71. 10. Map of? 72.
11. What word in English is derived from the Sanskrit root "Makara" meaning a crocodile that preys silently?
75. 12. Satellite view of which famous controversy? 76.
The Rama Sethu Controversy.
13. Give the next two lines of this poem.
When the blazing sun is gone, When he nothing shines upon, Then you show your little light, Then the traveler in the dark, Thanks you for your tiny spark, He could not see which way to go
If you did not _______ so.
Twinkle twinkle Little Star
HowI wonder what you are.
79. 14. Floor plan of which famous structure? 80.
15. I am the son of a British couple. My mother died of natural sickness and my father was killed in Africa by the head of a tribes called Kerchak. The head of the Mangani tribe adopted me and my foster mother was called Kala and I was later christened John Clayton. Identify me?
82. TARZAN 83.
16. Which country is known as The Land of Thunderbolts?
85. 86. 87. 88. 89. 90. 91. 92. 93. 94. 95. CULTURALS HELD IN CHENNAI. 96. 97. 1. What does this map represent? 98.
ICC member nations.
2. What was sent for the first time on December 3rd 1992 by Neil Papworth containing "Merry Christmas"?
The World's first SMS.
101. 3.Patent of what? 102.
Micheal Jackson's anti gravity shoes patent.
4. Which very famous personalitys debut album, promoted by Stick Cricket, is called Maak Jou Drome Waar.
5. The son of a police constable Ibrahim Kaskar, was born in Ratnagiri in the Indian state of Maharashtra on December 31, 1955. He is of Konkani descent. He brings lots of money by selling Mandrax drugs. His passport number is A1332945.Identify him?
106. Dawood Ibrahim 107.
6. How do we better know this tower?
7. Which were the two belligerent nations involved in the last air battle fought using propeller planes?
Honduras and El Salvador, after the 2010 WC Qualification Play-Off which Honduras won controversially.
8. What word used as a rank in the police or army in the subcontinent originally in Farsi means 'one who holds a position of trust'? Such a person was usually appointed by the satraps as caretakers or defenders of specific properties or goods.
9. The official website declared it as smaller than a pack of gum and much more fun with a small footn