KV NO.2 DELHI CANTT (II Shift)
HOLIDAY HOMEWORK FOR SUMMER VACATIONS
(PRIMARY) 2016-17 Classes I-V
1. Make a Giraffe with the help of clay.
2. Write 10 Rhyming words on A4 size sheet.
3. Write 10 handwritings (Holiday homework copy).
, , , , .
1. Write number name 1 to 100 (on A$ Sheet).
2. Paste Pictures of money on A4 size sheet.
3. Make Mala with Moti.
4. Draw your Palmprint on A4 size sheet.
5. Paste different types of cloth patternon A4 size sheet.
1. Paste pictures of transport, seasons, festivals, plants, young one
of animals on scrap book.
Review the poems Good Morning, End bird talk, learn unit I and
Unit II for FA-I Exams, Learn any one poem (other than book)
for recitation competition, make a model of a nest, spelling test
on unit-I and unit II.
, , , , , , | 1, 2, 3, 4 , | |
Learn tables from 15-20 and write on holiday homework notebook,
make a chart of mirror/s, halves, practice of lesson 1,2 & 3 for the
purpose of FA-1. Do practice of subtraction, addition, multiplication
and division sums. Make a chart of side view, front view and top view of
Make an animal / bird using dried leaves, chart/ paste pictures of
different parts of a house , draw and paste pictures of sources of
water, make model of a house, revise lesson-1,2,3,4 for FA-1 exam.
1. Learn and revise unit 1 & 2.
2. Write 10 pages of handwriting neat and clean.
3. Write a passage about your favorite fruit.
4. Make five sentences with the use of and or but.
5. Write down 10 degrees of adjectives from your book. (big,
6. Learn daily 2 english word meanings.
., , :- , , . .
1. Learn table 2-15.
2. Practice lesson 1,2,3 for fa-2.
3. Draw a jali pattern, a jharokha.
4. Write 10 numbers in wordsusing indian place value system [ write
4,5 or 6 digit numbers.]
5. Measure length and width of given things:-
A) table b) maths book c) your room
6. Make a drawing of following objects showing 3 of its faces:-
a) T.v. b) Almirah c) Geometry box d) Dice
7. Collect 5 wrappers which shows expiry on manufacturing date.
1. Write 10 sentences about your school. What are the things you
admire and enjoy in your School?
2. Write the names of some famous bridges on river , on Sea.
3. Write the kinds of bridges and uses of bridges.
4. Stick an elephant picture and write 5 sentences about an
5. Name some transport we use in our daily usage. Read and practice
for the FA1 Assesment chapter upto 4.
1. Write one page of handwriting daily on A4 size sheet.
2. Read a story book and write a book review on that book.
3. Read an english newspaper daily. Find the meanings of any
five different words from the newspaper and write words
and their meanings daily on A4 size sheets.
4. Revise unit 1 and unit 2 for FA-1.
5. Write A Paragraph On HOW I SPENT MY HOLIDAYS.
? 100 . , . . . ( 10)
1. Do 5 sums of multiplication and division daily (above 3 digit
2. Learn tables.
3. Write down 30 , 4 digit numbers in words1,2,3,4,5-------thirty
four lakh fifty six thousand seven hundred eighty nine.
4. Make a list of the things usually used in given house:-
Name of the Things Quantity (kg/
5. Practice all the work done in notebook.
1. Write 10 lines about these animals.:- a) Tiger b) snake
2. Make mask of tiger and dog.
3. Draw the digestive system and write about the journey of food.
4. Write two slogans on forestation.
5. Make a poster on health and cleanliness.
6. Revise lesson 1- 4 for FA-1