How To Get In Touch With Your Subconscious Mind
By Jason Mangrum, Author AlmostSuperHuman.comIf you have difficulty in coming to decisions or have a tendency of making inadequate ones, then thebest way to explore your full potential is to know how to get in touch with your Subconscious Mind.
Our memories, aspirations, hopes and fears are all stored in the Subconscious Mind. In order tomake your dreams come true, you have to make your mind strong enough to align with its desires.
For greater success in life, you need to strengthen the voice of the subconscious. The subconsciousmind is believed to posses immense powers that if controlled can unlock the doors to our fullunlimited potential and divine nature.
Effective Ways on How to Get in Touch With Your Subconscious MindThe Subconscious Mind can be defined as the aspect of Mind which lies below or beyond theConscious Mind. Here are techniques that help you connect with the voice of your Subconscious:
1. Self Hypnosis During hypnosis, the mind is calm enough to enable the subconscious mind to communicate with theconscious mind. When you wake up from hypnosis you follow what the conscious mind learned aboutyour real desires from the subconscious mind.
2. Visualization This is one of the most effective ways of how to get in touch with your subconscious mind. It involvesseeing one in a role that one aspires to become, or imagining the sensations of experiencing thereality you want.
3. Mediation Mediation helps us communicate with the subconscious mind as it relieves all the distractions in ourconsciousness and brings all aspects of Mind together in coherence.
4. Intuition Strengthen your ability to witness the "still, small voice" within, as the intuition is a messenger of thesubconscious.
Other Ways on How to Get in Touch With the Subconscious Mind
5. Self Affirmation Keep reminding yourself of the things you want, what you desire and what you expect from yourself. Say positive things like I can do that, I am the best and I will succeed as these train yoursubconscious mind to be confident and to believe that you can achieve success.
6. Set Realistic Goals If you want to attain your dreams, your goals should be practical and achievable. The old sayinggoes, "How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time." The most realistic action you can take, is tofind what motivates you, what inspires you, what you are passionate about, and do that. Take onesingle step each day in the direction of your destiny, and you cannot help but to acheive it.
7. Document Your Thoughts Pen down everything you expect of yourself on paper, it can be a diary or journal. Record all thechanges you can observe on a daily basis. These can be inner-changes or outer ones. Eventually,you'll find a striking correlation to your thoughts and your reality.
8. Listen to Your Dreams A solution to a problem can be communicated to you in a dream and relayed to your conscious mindwhen you wake up. Write down your dreams. After awhile, you'll begin to see patterns emerge thatreveal the subconscious mind's mysterious symbolism.
For More on How to Get in Touch With your Subconscious Mind