2. Agenda Social Media Yesterday Social Media in 2015 + Research Customer Lifestyle Social Media Today Laying The Foundation Golden Rules Real Results Social Media Strategy Template Social Media Planning Kit 3 Benchmarks What We Can Do For You + #IDMC15
3. Social Media Yesterday Scattershot tactics Sharing as a bullhorn Repetitiveness across all platforms Spread to thin - Disconnect between brands and consumers
4. Social Media in 2015
5. Research Shows Companies that generate more than 1000 Facebook likes also receive nearly 1400 website visits a day 94% increase in CTR when consumers were exposed to both search and social media influenced by a brand A call to action description sees an 80% increase in engagement references per 6smarketing.com Social Media Examiner
6. Why wouldnt you use social media for your business?
7. Customer Life Cycle
8. Social Media Today Humanize Your Brand. Share your story through writing, visuals and video, this builds trust. Relationships. Show that you care by enabling meaningful engagements - repeatedly. Everyday Fueling Social. A combined approached of creating, curating & repurposing content will favor realism, giving, honesty and transparency.
9. Laying The Foundation 1. What do you and only you do well? 2.How does that tie into what consumers want? 3.How will you get in front of them?
10. Laying The Foundation 1. Who is your unique client? 2.How do you uniquely help them? 3.Where do they hang out?
11. Real Results Increased website visits Increased email opt ins by 25% in a 3-month period Increased Social Media fans by 181% in a 6- month period on one channel alone Increased Social Media conversations Gained 3 new projects from Social Media alone in the 2nd month of a concentrated effort
12. Strategy Template Brand Clarity Establish 3 core pillars of your offering. Think about how others would describe elements of your brand that make you remarkable. Write about it. Take photos of it. Video it. Communication Plan Choose 3 channels your audience already enjoys consuming content for an increased ability to convert potential customers into real consumers. Focus your time. Active engagement. Cross Promote Think about an integrated strategy primed for social platform sharing. Enhance your reach.
13. 3 Part Social Media Planning Kit
14. 3 Benchmarks Post Consistently Post More More Engagement Well timed, high quality posts offer a higher % of action taken Conversations Never forget that social is a two way street Mix up content. Respond promptly. Social Shares You need to understand what content your audience shares Peer to peer sharing is the best way to get your message heard LET YOUR DATA GUIDE YOU
15. What Can Do For You Social Media Strategy Audit current accounts with suggestions Develop a customized Social Media strategy Social Media Consulting Strategy suggestions Develop content Publish posts Monitor engagement
16. #IDMC15 How to hone in on your strengths How to optimize your business systems How to get more clients How to be more profitable How to get published How to work with brands How to optimize your time Join Us! We talk about real time business issues you face within your business and we do it in a way thats ready to inspire and encourages dialogue