16th – 24th
PUBLISHER : RACHNA SAGAR PVT. LTD
Date Topic Learning outcomes Activity Value
about their home
your city? -
basic operation up
• Area of irregular
C.P when profit
2. Pencil shading- Self portrait
3. Introducing type of brushes. Showing how to mix the colours and
percentage of water to add to get different tint of colours.
4. Power point/video- Primary colours, secondary colours, natural
mixture of colours. Create new colours, adjacent, neutral, cool,
1. Introduction of zentangle with its origin and different samples
in power point
2. Mono colour/various colour zentangle
3. Zentangle -birds, butterflies and animals
October Plants and
2. Pencil shading structure of the leaves
3. Still life with fruits and vegetables
4. Design with leaves and flowers
November Shelter and
1. Power point/video showing different types of animal
2. Drawing and painting different type of animals shelters
3. Craft: making a conventional house using card board, coconut
skewer sticks and craft papers
4. Create your own plan of a modern house and construct with cost
durable materials on your own imagination
December2021 Transport, Air
1. Power point/video showing different kinds of conventional
2. Drawing transport picture with the techniques of wax crayon and
3. Drawing and painting beach scene to show water transport
4. Craft: Make future vehicle on your imagination
January, 2022 Seasons and
2. Power point/video of seasons
3. Drawing from memory -Autumn season to show warm colours
4. Spring season -Water colour painting
February, 2022 Universe
1. Power point/video-How to painting night sky
2. Scratch painting night sky with crayons and the empty pen
3. paper collage -Making digital world
4. Mixed media painting -Pandemic world
b) Prayer song in Hindi.
MAY a) Earth song.
b) Patriotic song.
JUNE a) Name all the swaras of Indian and western music.
AUGUST a) Difference between Indian and Western music.
SEPTEMBER a) Gandhi Jayanthi songs.
b) Diwali songs.
1. Staff Twister - Learn about the notes on the bass and treble
a. Students are introduced to the Music Notation.
b. Students are taught Eastern Style of Writing Music, Carnatic and
c. Students are taught notes on the G clef and notes on Bass
d. Students how to read Music sheet. (Introductory Level)
OCTOBER a) Children’s day song.
b) Patriotic song.
DECEMBER a) Christmas song.
(Rock music, folk music, Hip hup music)
FEBRUARY a) Raga Based songs.
2. Introduction to Western Scales and Carnatic Ragas.
a. Students are taught an over view of Scales and its uses in
composing a song.
b. Students are taught the Eastern Ragas and its uses in composing
c. Natural scale of C is taught. The notes of the scale in an
d. Students will sing the scale along with the Keyboard.
3. Introduction to Music terminology and Notation
a. Different terminologies like Staff, Intervals, Treble clef, bass
clef, Rock, Jazz, pop etc.
b. Students will be introduced to Time signature and Meters in the
c. Students will be Learning the Time signature and the Meters in
the Eastern music.
d. Note Values are taught. From Semi-breve to Semi-Quaver.
4. The blend of western and western classical.
a. Students will be learning the mix of Eastern and western music
b. Audio lessons on the blend of eastern and western music.
c. Practical Lesson given on how to notate on staff notes.
d. Students will be given a Staff sheet to notate the Music for a
Islamic: ISLAMIC EDUCATION -5
pillars of faith.
1st April to 15th April, 2021 Pg no.7 to 10
16th April to 30th April, 2021 Pg no. 11 to 14
1st May to 15th May, 2021 Pg no. 15 to 18
16th May to 31st May, 2021 Pg no. 19 to 21
1st June to 9th June, 2021 Pg no. 22 to 27
24th August to 31st August, 2021 Pg no. 28 to 31
1st Sept to 15th Sept, 2021 Pg no. 32 to 36
16th Sept to 30th Sept, 2021 Pg no. 37 to 40
1st Oct to 5th Oct, 2021 Pg no. 41 to 43
6th Oct to 15th Oct, 2021 Revision
16th Oct to 31st Oct, 2021 SA-1
1st Nov to 15th Nov, 2021 Pg no. 44 to 47
16th Nov to 30th Nov, 2021 Pg no 48 to 51
1st Dec to 15th Dec, 2021 Pg no. 52 to 56
16th Dec to 23rd Dec, 2021 Pg no. 57 to 61
1st Jan to 15th Jan, 2022 Pg no. 62 to 66
16th Jan to 31st Jan, 2022 Pg no. 67 to 71 1st Feb to 15th Feb,2022
Pg no. 72 to 76 16th Feb to 24th Feb,2022 Revision
• Epic sagas
• Making a flick book
1. HUMAN BODY
while working on computers
of his food do they eat in a week?
There are 50 female worms in Rupa’s
intestine. One female worm lays
2,00,000 eggs in a day.
How many eggs would the 50female
worms lay in all?
More problems could be
Theme/ Questions Key Concepts Resources Activities/Processes
to save myself from
Kabaddi Martial Art – Judo/Karate/
Jumps (running long jump, modified
high-jump, hop-step- jump)
cleanliness, how to use toilets at home
and at the school?
happens to the
environment by haphazard
disposal of plastics
water purification and
and note the findings
the event of natural
Demo for correct use of
appropriate use of safety
Uniqueness & Self-
What happens if I
a list of addresses and means to contact (postal addresses,
(modes of transport available,