englishforeveryone.org Name________________ Date________________
Advanced Crossword Puzzle - Medicine
Directions: use the clues below to fill in the crossword puzzle with the correct words.
1. A medical problem which requires
2. An institution in which sick or injured persons are given medical or surgical
3. A small round piece of medicinal material that is to be swallowed whole.
4. _________ are people who are trained to provide care to the sick or injured.
5. A person licensed to practice medicine as a physician, surgeon, dentist, or
1. To restore to health. 2. The practice of treating diseases,
injuries, or deformities by manual or
3. Physical or mental suffering. 4. If you are ____, you have a physical or