2016 BBX Royal Hobart Show 19th 22nd October
ENTER ONLINE NOW http://entries.hobartshowground.com.au
TA ANN TASMANIA WOODCHOPPING SCHEDULE
The Royal Agricultural Society of Tasmania
BBX ROYAL HOBART SHOW 19th to 22nd OCTOBER 2016
TA ANN TASMANIA WOODCHOPPING SECTION
RAST Chairman: Mrs S Rumley
RAST Committee: Mr P Grubb, Mrs S Rumley, Mr I Scott, Mr E Rumley,
Mr A Clifford, Mrs M Woolley, Mr J Preddy
ENTRY CLOSING DATE - 12 AUGUST 2016 NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
All entries accepted subject to the Rules & Regulations of the Society.
(ABN - 56 009 475 898)
The Royal Agricultural Society of Tasmania Administration Building
PO Box 94, Glenorchy TAS 7010
ph.: 03 6272 6812
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.hobartshowground.com.au
As noted against each class in the Schedule
As noted against each class in the schedule
Full Membership(1 year) - $90 (Two Adults & Two Children, 5-15 yrs. or Three Adults)
TOTAL ENTRY FEES MUST EXCEED $17.00 PER DAY FOR GATE PASS TO BE ISSUED. THIS
DOES NOT INCLUDE CATALOGUE ORDERS. (Entrants in Class 11 will be issued with a gate pass).
TA ANN TASMANIA THE HAZELL FAMILY
MORNINGTON PARK WASTE TRANSFER STATION WAYNE & CHRISTINE PARLETT BENNETTO FINANCE PTY LTD
TWO-WAY TAXI TRUCKS ESTATE J. W. PHILLIPS
ELWIN & SHEILA RUMLEY NORSKE SKOG YOUD FAMILY
SOUTHERN MACHINERY KINGSTON AE CLIFFORD
DONALD RAMRITU MAX THOMAS
MRS PAT WIGNALL & FAMILY GOLDEN YEARS AXEMENS CLUB
1. All competitors must produce proof of registration. Failure to do so will exclude competitor from competing.
2. One entry form per competitor. 3. No late entries accepted. 4. No Person, other than Competitors and Officials, will be allowed in the ring during the contest. 5. The decision of the Judges in all cases will be final. 6. All competitors must assemble at the enclosures set apart half an hour before advertised time of starting,
otherwise the event will commence without them, & they must leave the enclosures immediately their events are finished. This will be strictly enforced.
7. No competitor shall be allowed to make any axe marks on his log before the word 'go'. 8. The contest will be chopped in heats, according to the number of entries. 9. Each competitor shall wear white trousers, white boots or shoes, and a singlet which must be of a colour
considered by the Committee to be appropriate to the State in which he resides. A competitors' wearing apparel must at all times be kept in a clean and tidy condition throughout the period of the Show. Axe persons competing in sponsored events may wear singlets advertising that sponsorship. No Competitor or Official shall wear or display any logos on apparel or equipment from any company other than the major Sponsor at all times during the events and within the chopping arena.
10. These contests will be held under the Rules & By-Laws of the Tasmanian Axemens Association (Southern Division), & will be strictly adhered to. All Competitors must be registered.
11. Any competitor infringing any of the Rules or By-Laws of the TAA shall be liable to be disqualified by the Judges or Committee.
12. PROTESTS: Any competitor wishing to lodge a protest must notify the Ringmaster of his intention to protest within 3 minutes of completion of the particular event and the protest in writing must be lodged with the Secretary within 15 minutes of completion of the event. Such protest shall be accompanied by a deposit of $20, which amount shall be forfeited to the Committee if the protest is deemed frivolous or vexatious, or to have been lodged with any dishonourable motive.
13. Definition of Competitor is an axe person registered with any Registered Axemens Association. 14. In addition to any special regulations herein, all Exhibitors in this section are subject to the General
Regulations for Competitors and Exhibitors of The Royal Agricultural Society of Tasmania, copies of which are available on request from the Society.
15. Classes 11, 12 & 13. Age of competitor to be as at 19 October 2016. All entrants must be registered with the Tasmanian Axemens Association. Declaration by parent or guardian must be signed.
16. Last six performances to be stated on back of form. (TAA Members are not required to supply these details.) In the event of full ENTRY FEES not being received, the Society will enter the competitor in the event to the extent of the monies received.
17. I hereby apply to compete at my risk & subject to the terms of & upon the conditions set out in the Society's Regulations for the Royal Show which I have read & by which I agree to be bound & I hereby certify to the correctness of the particulars set out.
18. I hereby hold the Society free from any liability in connection with any omission or errors that may be made in these entries or the Catalogue.
19. This entry is made subject to the Rules & Regulations of the Society. The Council reserves the right to reject any entry without assigning any reason.
SPECIAL PRIZE ROYAL HOBART SHOW OSCAR
Trophy Awarded to Most Successful Competitor of The Carnival to the Value Of $100.00 and Sponsored by RAST
Points Awarded: 1ST 4, 2ND 2, 3RD 1 and in teams events , points will be equally divided.
Entries close 12th August 2016
NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
PERSONAL INFORMATION & PRIVACY
The Royal Agricultural Society of Tasmania (RAST) collects personal information from exhibitors in competitions conducted by the Society. Verification of the accuracy of this data may be obtained through contact with the RAST.
This information is used only for the purpose related to the conduct of the events run by the Society and is not divulged to third parties. However, entrants names and contact details may be released to duly authorised parties in respect to matters of animal health and safety. The names of exhibitors may be included in catalogues published by
the Society and successful exhibitors names released for general publication.
RAST ARCHIVE MATERIAL The Archive Committee of the RAST would like to hear from any person with Royal Hobart Show / Royal Agricultural
Society of Tasmania related material or artefacts. Material may range from schedules, programmes, medals, trophies, press cuttings etc. Please contact email@example.com phone (03) 6272 6812 if you believe
you have anything of interest which you may care to donate to the RAST.
Royal Hobart Showground
Howard Road, Glenorchy
PO Box 94, Glenorchy TAS 7010
Ph: (03) 6272 6812
Fax: (03) 6273 0524
The Royal Agricultural Society of Tasmania ABN: 5600 9475 898
Our 2016 Royal Hobart Show, online safety induction is now available to complete for the event.
The safety induction portal is compatible with tablets and ipads, Macintosh Computers and Personal Computers.
Can you please forward this information onto any of your staff, volunteers, workers and stakeholders attending the venue for the event to allow them time to complete this important safety process.
Although we are some months away from the event commencement. We view this process an important part of your WH&S site specific training for entering the site and fulfils the obligations required by all PCBU's under the current Work Health and Safety Act 2012.
Use the following link to access the training portal. At the successful completion of the assessment, details will be sent to the RAST Administrator and an induction card will be sent to each inductees nominated email address. Your induction card must then be printed out, signed and carried with you at all times whilst onsite for the event.
We encourage your staff and stakeholders to complete this process early to ensure that they have no issue with accessing the venue during the move in or out phases of the event.
Hi visibility vests must also be worn during the move in and out phases of the event and an current induction card must be available upon request or access to the venue may be denied until the issue is rectified.
The training portal link is listed below, open and follow the instructions on this attachment to complete the process.
If the link fails to open please copy and paste the link to your web browser.
The online induction is fully supported by an email help desk and technical support.
Should you experience any issues or need assistance please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you all for attending to this important event safety process.
Frank Martinuzzo Public Safety Australia
THURSDAY 20th OCTOBER 2016
Class 1 250mm Novice Underhand Handicap
Entry Fee $10.00 - Open to all registered
axeperson who have not won an open event.