3. Understand your visitors, so you can design for them This text makes it really easy to understand what Im selling . I heard that you need lots of white space so heres a big chunk. This has always been a fave image. This headline it totally obvious. To me.
4. Why would I do that? My website is AWESOME.
5. The Problem
6. Put yourself in your customers eyes the Blur Test
7. Whats the point? #UKTOUR
8. Substitute your visitor for another one the 5 Second Test www.fivesecondtest.com
9. Let them ask you a question and learn directly from them Live Chat
10. Watch how users complete the task on your site UserTesting.com
11. Observation Test
12. Put your employees in the customers eyes heuristics
13. Ask them questions of lots of them an Onpage Survey
14. Feedback & Exit Surveys
15. Let users search for content with Site Search
16. Use a tool to watch people Inspectlet Google Analytics tells you what, Inspectlet tells you why. Addscreengrabhere
17. Use data to see how they used the pages Crazy Egg Addscreengrabhere
27. Putting it into Action Easeofchange Impact of change EG putting links to main pages in the footer Adding social log ins to your user account area EG Making your contact details easy to find in the same place on every page EG Adding a shopping cart