The top 10 looks for summer presents what is hot and stylish for the sweltering summer months.
Text of Top ten looks for summer
1. TOP 10 LOOKS FORSUMMERWWW.PRIMETIMECLOTHING.COM
2. CRAZY PRINTS This summer crazy prints are IN! Bold, bright colors along with animal orgeometric prints are making your summer standout.
3. FESTIVAL WEAR The summer months are full of awesomemusic festivals across the country. From fringy pieces to breezy flowy skirts,festival wear consists of anythingcomfortable to wear in the sun.
4. ANIMAL INSPIRED TEE-SHIRTS Animal inspired t-shirts are the newest rageto hit the fashion scene. Celebrities have cemented the trend bysporting animal inspired tees by big namedesigners like Givenchy,Victoria Beckham,and Roberto Cavalli.
5. WHITE ON WHITE ON WHITE Pairing white along other white pieces isHOT for summer. Varying fabrics and textures of differentwhite pieces add a sense of uniqueuniformity.
6. FLOWERS Flower prints on dresses, blouses, and skirtsare cool and fitting for blazing summermonths. Floral prints and pieces are also perfect forfestivals often frequented in the summer.
7. CASUAL STREET STYLE Casual street style can literally be anythingyou make of it. This effort-less style can be a mixture ofcolors, textures, and prints .
8. RUFFLES Ruffles were big on the spring and summer2013 runways. Ruffles add a hint of femininity to any outfit!
9. AQUA BLUE The color blue is the hottest color forsummer. Different variations of blue are popping upeverywhere from the runway to the streets ofAmericas cities.
10. GRAPHIC PRINTS Graphic prints are a great way to make afashion statement. Pair different types of graphic prints for aneven wilder ensemble.
11. GEISHA INSPIRED LOOKS Whether its a kimono or jean shorts, theGeisha inspired look is in for summer. Thanks to help from designers like Prada,Armani, and Hermes, the trend has movedfrom the runways to the streets.