2. Steel Casting Steel casting is a specialized from varieties of casting involving varied forms of steel. Steel castings are widely utilized when cast irons can't deliver enough strength or shock resistance. Casting steel also provides strength to the machine.
3. Uses Of Steel Casting Casted steel is utilized in numerous machines like bodies of pumps and valves, marine equipments, car frames of railroad, mining machineries, turbine wheels of hydroelectric power plants, gears, casings of engines, etc. Steel casting India is the famous casting branch of the steel in the Asia.
4. Steel Casting - Different Methods Steel casting is hold by numerous methods but one of the most popular methods is Szekely method. There are so many steel casting manufacturers and exporters in india and worldwide. They are widely used this method.
5. The Production Process Of Steel
6. Steel Industries in India In India, The steel industry is very modern with state-of-the-art steel mills. India is expected to become the world's second largest producer of crude steel in 2015-16.
7. Do You Have Any Questions? You can find us at www.jagdishtechnocast.com We are always ready to help you !
8. Company Name JAGDISH TECHNOCAST PVT. LTD. Address Plot No. 1 & 2, Survey no. 213, N.H 8-B, Veraval (Shapar), Dist. Rajkot - 360024, Gujarat, India. Fax No. +91-2827-252698 Telephone + (91)-(2646)-272504 Phone +91-2827-252390 / +91-2827-252697 Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org Feel Free To Contact Us Anytime