Text of 9 Reminders Change The Way You Think - Very Inspirational PPT
1. Change The Way You Think
2. 1. Everything that happens helps you growWhen you feel like quitting, remember that sometimes things have to go verywrong before they can be right. Sometimes you have to go through the worst,to arrive at your best. Because our most significant opportunities are oftenfound in times of great difficulty. Thus, you will face your greatest oppositionwhen you are closest to your biggest miracle.
3. 2. The way you feel about people and situations will shiftIncluding YOU. To be loyal to yourself is to allow yourself to grow andchange, and challenge who you once were and what you oncethought. The only thing you ever have to be for sure is unsure, and thismeans youre growing, and not stagnant or shrinking.
4. 3. There will always be more tough changes to make.Experiences dont stop. Thats life. It takes a great deal of courage toadmit that something needs to change, and a lot more courage still, toaccept the responsibility for making the change happen. But doing sois worth every bit of effort you can muster.
5. 4.Those who complain most, accomplish least.Its not over if youve lost; its over when you do nothing but complain aboutit. If you believe in something, keep trying. Dont let the shadows of thepast darken the doorstep of your future. Spending today complainingabout yesterday wont make tomorrow any brighter. Take action instead.
6. 5. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.You cant change anything if you cant change your thinking. A beautifulday begins with a beautiful mindset. When you wake up, take a second tothink about what a privilege it is to simply be alive and healthy. Breatheonto the bathroom mirror, just to see how amazing your breath looks. Themoment you start acting like life is a blessing, it will start to feel like one.
7. 6. You were born with the ability to change someones life.Truth be told, the purpose of life is not just to be happy in your own littlebubble; it is to be helpful, to be honorable, to be compassionate and kind,to have your life make some kind of difference that you have lived and livedwell. Go ahead; leave the world a little better than you found it.
8. 7. Giving yourself what YOU need.Today, look at yourself in the mirror and say, I love you, and from nowon Im going to act like it. Because the truth is, when we practiceself-love and self-respect, we give ourselves the opportunity to behappy. And when we are happy, we become better friends, betterfamily members, and better lovers.
9. 8. Everyone you meet serves a purpose in your life.Some people will test you, some will teach you, and some will bring outthe very best in you. So be thankful for everyone in your life. YesEVERYONE! Itll be hard sometimes, but do your best to be grateful forthe rude, difficult people too. They serve as great reminders of howNOT to be.
10. 9. You are not alone in feeling weird and alone.Well, I hope that if you are reading this, you now know that, yes, its trueIm here, and Im just as strange as you. I often feel and think and strugglemuch like you do. I care about many of the things you care about, just inmy own way. And although some people do not understand us, weunderstand each other. YOU are not weird and alone! Im your best friend.