1. Top 10 Most Expensive Cars in WorldHear is top 10 Expensive cars in world with detail and wallpapers images.1 - Bugatti Veyron Super SportsThe Super Sport version is the fastest road-legal car in the world, with a topspeed of 431.07 km/h (267.85 mph). The original version has a top speed of408.00 km/h (253.52 mph). It was named Car of the Decade (20002009) bythe BBC television programmer Top Gear.
2. 2 - Pagani Zonda Cinque RoadsterThe Pagani roadcar model range would not be complete without a Roadsterversion of the Zonda Cinque. As the name implies it is created in theModenese Atelier in a limited production run of merely five exclusive pieceslike its coupsister.
3. 3 - Lamborghini ReventonThe Lamborghini Reventn is a mid-engine sports car that debuted at the2007Frankfurt Motor Show.
4. 4 - Koenigsegg Agera RThe Koenigsegg Agera is a supercar to be produced by Koenigsegg in 2011. It is asuccessor to the Koenigsegg CCX/CCXR. Estimated list price is $1.6M USD. There is abiofuel powered version of the Agera, known as the Agera R.
5. 5 - Rolls-Royce PhantomThe Rolls-Royce Phantom is a saloon automobile made inEngland by Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, a BMW subsidiary. It waslaunched in 2003 and is the first model introduced during theBMW era.
6. 6 - McLaren F1The McLaren F1 is a supercar designed and manufactured byMcLaren Automotive. Originally a concept conceived by GordonMurray, he convinced Ron Dennis to back the project andengaged Peter Stevens to design the exterior of the car
7. 7 - Ferrari EnzoThe Enzo Ferrari is a 12 cylinder mid-engine berlinetta namedafter the companys founder, Enzo Ferrari. It was built in 2002using Formula One technology, such as a carbon-fibre body, F1-style electrohydraulic shift transmission, and Carbon fibre-reinforced Silicon Carbide (C/SiC) ceramic composite discbrakes.
8. 8 - SSC Ultimate AeroThe SSC Ultimate Aero is an American-built mid-enginesupercar by Shelby SuperCars. The higher-performance limitedproduction version previously held the Guinness Book of WorldRecords record for being the fastest production car in the world(succeeded by the 2010 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport), with arecorded speed of 412.29 km/h (256.19mph).
9. 9 - Ascari A10A10The Ascari A10 is an automobile produced by the Britishcompany Ascari Cars that was conceived by Dutch millionaireKlaasZwart.
10. 10 - Saleen S7 Twin TurboThe Saleen S7 is a limited-production, hand-built, high-performance Americansupercar developed jointly by Steve Saleen for the initial concept and direction,Hidden Creek Industries for resources and initial funding, Phil Frank for the body andinterior CAD design and development, and Ray Mallock Ltd. for the chassisengineering