Text of Nishan kohli presents top 10 photographers and their incredible work
1. N I S H A N K O H L I P R E S E N T I N G A C O L L E C T I O N O F A M A Z I N G W O R K O F T H E S E T O P P H O T O G R A P H E R I N T H E W O R L D TOP 10 PHOTOGRAPHERS AND THEIR INCREDIBLE WORK Gain inspiration from famous photographers in my presentation. Here is a collection of the astonishing photograph portfolio at one place. An inspirational gallery for all designers and top photographers.
2. Steve Mccurry Steve McCurry was born on February 24, 1950 in Pennsylvania, attended Penn State University. Steve McCurry (born February 24, 1950) is an American photojournalist best known for his photograph, "Afghan Girl" that originally appeared in National Geographic magazine.
3. Jeremy Cowart At his core, Jeremy is an artist. Starting out as a painter first, Jeremy fell in love with the creative process. He then went on to study graphic design in college and founded his own graphic design company, Pixelgrazer, in 2001. Jeremy really only began taking pictures to bring texture into his design work. But before he knew it, he realized that photography was his true passion.
4. Michael Kenna Michael Kenna (born 1953) is an English photographer best known for his black & white landscapes. He has received the following awards: Honorary Master of Arts (Brooks Institute, Santa Barbara, California, USA, 2003),Chevalier of the Order of Arts and Letters (Ministry of Culture, France, 2000),Golden Saffron Award, (Consuegra, Spain, 1996), and many.
5. Janae Shields Janae found her passion for photography at a young age when she inherited her grandfather's antique 35mm camera.She knew from the moment she took her first picture that this was her life's path,prompting her to enroll in high school at the Las VegAS Academy for Visual Arts.
6. Mario Testino Mario Testino (was born on October 30, 1954) is a Peruvian fashion photographer. His work has been featured in magazines such as Vogue and Vanity Fair. One of fashion's most sought- after snappers.
7. Timothy Hogan Timothy Hogan is an award-winning luxury goods and still life photographer and director working in New York, Los Angeles, and London. As a photographer, director, cinematographer, and avid surfer, he is a jack of all trades, working with global clients on everything but the kitchen sink from still life, to film, to fashion.
8. Kait Robinson Kait Robinson is a Brooklyn-based fashion, beauty and portrait photographer, Kait Robinson, is a 22- year-old student at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City.
9. David LaChapelle David LaChapelle is known internationally and in Israel as a photographer, a director of documentaries, and a video artist whose colorful, smooth and extroverted style is filled with sensuality, fantasy, and dark adventure, packed with accessible popular images, and communicates with a wide and variegated audience.
10. Nicholas Samaras Nicholas Samaras, is one of the most passionate and committed underwater photographers. His love and dedication to sea and its creatures in combination with his characteristic effort to bring out to surface the beauty of the marine world with a unique aesthetics, established him in a very short period of time both in Greece and abroad.
11. Annie Leibovitz Arguably the most famous portrait photographer working today, Leibovitz has photographed many of the worlds major celebrities, often in elaborate and imaginative set- ups.When Leibovitz returned to the United States in 1970, she started her career as staff photographer, working for the just launched Rolling Stone magazine.