1. Things to Do This Christmas in Londons RoyaL Parks Presented By London This Weekend
2. 1. Wonderland Hyde Park : Winter Wonderland Hyde Park returns from November 22, 2013 to January 5, 2014. For those who want to gaze at the action from above, the iconic Giant Observation Wheel will illuminate the skyline.
3. Choose your own real Christmas tree at Bushy Park, Richmond Park, and Greenwich Park
4. Lunchtime Ramble in the Park: Christmas with Victoria and Albert
5. Walk Through Greenwich Park And Visit The Deer Enclosure foR a winteRs day out, take the tRain to BLackheath, waLk through Greenwich Park and visit the deer enclosure, stop at the newly refurbished Pavilion Tea House, open from Saturday 7th December for a cream tea, and take in the magnificent panoramic views of London skyline, before strolling down the hill to Greenwich Village.
6. Enjoy Serpentine Swimming Club Christmas morning race This is a race strictly for Serpentine Swimming Club members only but spectators are welcome. The race starts at 9am sharp at The Serpentine Lido.
7. Meet the Friends of Richmond Park at Roehampton Gate car park Meet the Friends of Richmond Park at Roehampton Gate car park at 10am for a free guided walk (approx 2 hours.) Everyone is welcome. Guided walks will also be held on 7 December and 4 January.
8. Treat yourself to a hot chocolate from The Boardwalk Cafe in Kensington Gardens.
9. Enjoy a Christmas experience to remember in Richmond Park Enjoy warm refreshments and a unique behind-thescenes visit to the stables in December in December with a timeless winter carriage ride, drawn by elegant grey horses.
10. Be a part of Serpentine Running cLuBs new yeaRs day run in Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens
11. Enjoy Christmas With above Things to do in London O London This Weekend always eager to provides awesome and entertaining things to do in London every time. O For more Fun things to do in London not only for Christmas, also for weekend events and whats on in London events. Visit http://www.londonthisweekend.co.uk /