- North west adventure tour in 9 days, Vietnam adventure tours, Vietnam tours, classic tours in Vietnam, tours to Vietnam, Hanoi tours, Sapa tours
North west adventure tour in 9 days, Vietnam adventure tours, Vietnam tours, classic tours in Vietnam, tours to Vietnam, Hanoi tours, Sapa tours
Go Asia Travel (GAT Travel) is a luxury travel agency offering personal travel services and private tours in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. The Indochina tailor-made tours and private tours include cruises, day trips and insider guides to the best sightseeing spots. We care about your trip in a professional, yet personally sensitive manner, providing the highest quality of services and best values possible always delivering our promises and acting responsibly for the integrity of the natural environment and local communities.
- 1. www.goasiatravel.com North - West Adventure Tour in 9 daysTour Overview:Despite the rough roads the Northern Loop, trip has become a bit of a classic. This is onaccount of the overwhelming scenery and the popular hill towns like Mai Chau, DienBien Phu and Sapa, an old hill station (1,700 meters high) close to Chinese border. Youwill not only experience real rural Vietnam but will also meet and talk to numerousdifferent ethnic minority groups who are very pleased to welcome you into their world.Tour Outline:Day 1: Welcome to Hanoi Capital with lady in long dress and fresh flowersDay 2: Hanoi Mai Chau (Overnight at White Thai family and traditional music anddancing)Day 3: Mai Chau Moc Chau Son La (watch the beautiful scenery of Moc Chauhighland)Day 4: Son La Tuan Giao Dien Bien Phu city (enjoy dinner in Old Battle field)Day 5: Dien Bien Phu Muong Lay (overnight in hotel among jungles)Day 6: Muong Lay Lai Chau Sapa (changing feeling and weather as well)Day 7: Sapa Ban Ho (trekking to discover the Dzao, Dzay, HMong ethnic groups)Day 8: Ban Ho Sapa Lao Cai with night train to HanoiTour Itinerary:Day 1: Arrival HanoiWarmly welcome at Noi Bai airport by our guide we then transfer you to hotel. For thisday depending on your flight we will arrange a suitable city tour for you to get some firstimpressions of Hanoi - the capital. It can be the water puppet show, cyclo tour to the oldtrading quarter. Overnight in hotel. 17A Hang Dong Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2. www.goasiatravel.comDay 2: Hanoi - Mai Chau (B, L, D)In our Jeep, we start from your hotel and hitthe road through the infamous traffic ofHanoi. Heading towards Hoa Binh Province,we pass through passes and valleys then windour way downhill to Mai Chau valley. Wewill spend the afternoon to walk around thetwo connecting villages, learn more about theethnic Thai people and finally experiencetheir. Enjoy dinner followed by traditionaldances and a taste of the local rice wine, anexperience in itself. Sleep well in local home,preparation for tomorrow.Day 3: Mai Chau - Moc Chau - Son La (B,L,D):We will drive about the same distances as we made in our trip to Mai Chau. In theafternoon we visit the Prison Museum in Son La which remains as a poignant reminderof the inequities of the former French colonial rule. Dinner and sleep at the Cong DoanHotel.Day 4: Son La - Dien Bien Phu (B, L, D):Feel ready to drive to the colorful market of Thuan Chau. Visit blue Hmong village atPhadin Pass, lunch in Tuan Giao before making our way to Dien Bien Phu. It was herethat that French planned to lure the Viet Minh, led by Ho Chi Minh into the valley bysending of general Giap who somehow managed to place the Vietnamese artillery on thesurrounding ridges, overnight in Muong Thanh Hotel.Day 5: Dien Bien Phu - Muong Lay (B, L, D):On this day you spend the whole morning to visit some special old war places such asA1, C1 hill, De Castress bookee and Muong Thanh airfield. Our tour guide will tell youdetails about the campaign against the French in 1054. Come back to hotel, check out,have lunch and depart for Muong lay.Day 6: Muong Lay - Lai Chau Sapa (B, L, D)After 3.5 hours, you are in Muong Lay the Bottom of Son La Hydro Electric Plant,check in Lan Anh hotel and spend time for photos, overnight in hotel in Muong Lay. 17A Hang Dong Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 3. www.goasiatravel.comDay 7: Sapa - Ban Ho (B, L, D)Along the rice terraces to Dzao hill tribe and down to a rolling stream for a picnic lunch.After lunch continue trekking along trails and dirty road into Ban Ho for an insightfulnight with your Tay hosts where you will sleep in the cozy loft complete with comfymattress and a mosquito netDay 8: Ban Ho - Sapa - Lao Cai - Night train (B, L):Short trek to Jeep ride back to Sapa, enjoy an afternoon to explore Sapa town, greatshopping in the market for local products. 6.00pm departs to Lao Cai station. 8.20 pmnight train back to Hanoi 9 soft sleeper with air conditioning cabin.Day 9: Welcome back to Hanoi (B)Welcome you back to Hanoi, check in hotel for showering and having breakfast. Spendyour own time for shopping and wait until check out for transfer to airportTrip Notes:Transport: You spend 40% the time on car in this trip, so make sure that you get used tositting long on car and attitude changing very often. We guarantee you the best car withthe careful and experienced driver.Things to bring: You are in mountainous area, so passports and valid visa are allnecessary because we need to show them in the borderline to China. Hat, umbrella, insectrepellent and trekking boots as well, binoculars are advisable to have a full view ofspectacular Mountain ViewTour guide: Tour guide is very important to your trip, he should know everything tomake sure your trip goes smoothly and you will be cared well.Tour Prices:Tour Name: North - West Adventure Tour in 9 daysDuration: 9 days and 8 nightsRate: on requestTour included: 17A Hang Dong Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 4. www.goasiatravel.com Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room. Pick up and transfer by Land Cruiser or Jeep as specified in the itinerary above Train tickets: Lao Cai - Hanoi (soft sleeper cabin with air conditioning) Travel in an appropriate private air conditioned vehicle and/or a Jeep with an experienced safe driver Services of experienced English speaking tour guides as indicated in the itinerary Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program. Lunches and dinners (specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available. Permits and entrance feesTour excluded: Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses. International flight ticket, visa insurance. 17A Hang Dong Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam