Text of Hotels in Goa, Goa hotels, Resorts In Goa, Rooms in Goa, Stay in Goa, Goa Resort, Discount Hotels in...
1. Grand Goa Exotica www.grandgoa.com
2. www.grandgoa.com Goa has one of the largest beach fronts in India, with its western coast facing the Arabian Sea. Every year Goa receives the maximum number of domestic and international tourists. The main attraction of Goa is its idyllic beaches, water sports, shopping spots, beach parties, pubs and casinos. Goa is the only state in India where operating casinos are legal and hence a lot of tourists like to try their hand at Black Jack or Roulette.
3. www.grandgoa.com Goa is sought out by the young generation of travelers who love to hitchhike, party and are looking to have a good time. There are a lot of hip spots all around Goa where party lovers and revelers throng to have a good time, during the weekend. So if you are really looking to party hard and let your hair down Goa is the destination.
4. www.grandgoa.com But Goa is not just about sand, surf and partying in-fact Goa has a lot more to offer to tourists across different age groups.
5. www.grandgoa.com Goa has something for everyone to have fun and feel relaxed, influenced by the Portuguese culture the food and cuisine in Goa is unique and vibrant just like its people; the food here portrays Portuguese influence.
6. www.grandgoa.com In Goa savoring the food is all about presentation, flavor and richness. Goa is also the land of Churches; there is a thriving Christian and Anglo-Indian population in Goa. The Portuguese who ruled over Goa for over 450 have built majestic churches that exist to this day. These grand churches are excellent examples of Portuguese architecture, culture and artistic elegance.
7. www.grandgoa.com Many tourists look forward to visiting these ancient churches to marvel at its architectural prowess. It is therefore a religious hub for pious Christians who offer prayers at the different churches. Some of the popular churches here include the bom Jesus basilica which is also a world heritage site; the basilica also holds the mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier who is revered as the patron saint of Goa.
8. www.grandgoa.com Goa is also a treasure-trove of natural forests, reserves, wildlife and birdlife. There is ample scope for Wildlife spotting and bird watching in Goa, which has a forest cover of 1,422 square kilometers. The wildlife here comprises of foxes, wild boars, migrating cranes, variety of snakes and frogs and much more.
9. www.grandgoa.com Some of the most popular wildlife reserves in Goa are Salim Ali bird sanctuary and Bondla wildlife sanctuary. Visiting these nature reserves gives us a feeling of touching base with nature and experiences the different sights, smells and sounds of a pristine natural habitat.
10. www.grandgoa.com After all your exiting travel, adventure tours and partying Goa offers tourists innumerable places to relax and refresh, there are several well furnished beach resorts and hotels in Goa catering to the tourists requirements and one of the most acclaimed resorts is Grand Goa Exotica.
11. www.grandgoa.com This resort also features one of the best restaurants in Goa offering delectable Goa cuisine. Grand Goa Exotica also has amazing discount packages for long tours and bulk booking discounts; it is one of the best discount hotels in Goa offering great services at amazing prices.
12. Grand Goa Exotica www.grandgoa.com Head Office 150, Montieth Road, 5th Floor, Cisons Complex, Egmore, Chennai 600008 Tel: 044-28588550 Fax: 044-28554812 Reservation Office Survey No:170/88 Near Mount Guirim High School, Arradi, Guirim, Bardez, North Goa - 403507