1. UNIVERSITY OF AGRONOMICAL SCIENCES AND VETERINARY MEDICINE BUCHAREST FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT,ECONOMICAL ENGINEERING IN AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT Iancu Gabriela Roxana Cotorog Cosmina Valentina Nica Daniela Alexandra
2. Constanta is positioned in the Dobrogea region, which is located in the south-east of Romania. Around the city is an important metropolitan area which makes Constanta the third largest city in Romania, after Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca.
3. Beach resorts Mamaia It`s the largest summer resort on the Romanian coast of the Black Sea. Throughout the very fine sand covered beaches are elegant hotels placed near the coast, offering a beautiful view unlike other resorts where accommodation is spread across the area.
4. Eforie Nord (North Eforie) Located at 14 km from Constanta, Eforie Nord is known as a Spa for a long time and considered a resort. Compared with Mamaia, Eforie is a more isolated peaceful place situated between The Black Sea and Lake Techirghiol at 6-20 m above sea level. This place is popular throughout the year as it is really well maintained being famous among families with children. This resort is suitable for children because one of the bays has shallow water.
5. Eforie Sud (Eforie South) Eforie Sud is situated at a distance of 19 km from Constanta and just 5 km south from its twin, Eforie Nord. In Eforie Sud you can find one of the most beautiful beaches: Splendid Beach On this particular beach there is a stage for show performances, tables and chairs placed right at the shore line and lovely terraces where you can enjoy a nice refreshing drink. In Eforie Sud, just like in Eforie Nord, there are Spas where treatments can be made.
6. Mangalia It is a beautiful city but as well a resort, situated 45 km south of Constanta. Mangalia has also lovely seashore covered with fine sand and that stretches between Saturn and the north dam of Mangalia Harbor. The beach is bordered by a high cliff which is popular among people eager to relax by frequently strolling on the beach.
7. Costinesti Costinesti, known to locals also as The Youth resort holds plenty of attractions for young people looking to party. Its popular with students as its cheap. It is located on the Black Sea Coast 31 km south fromConstanta. This village-resort is really popular among students and in generally young persons especially because of the low prices encountered here.
8. 2 Mai This place is mostly known for its cosy peaceful atmosphere. However this doesnt keep it from being fairly popular among people looking for some peace and quiet. 2 Mai doesnt have many modern hotels or villas but tourists that enjoy calm and tranquility find this place charming.
9. Saturn This resort is another lovely place where you can enjoy the good hot weather during the summer and the warmth of the sea with its cool breeze. Saturn beach stretches over a length of about 2 km, between Venus Beach (in the north) and Mangalia Beach (in the south).
10. Jupiter The beach in this resort has a length of 1 km and is placed in a bay. Jupiters coastline is fragmented by many creeks and dams giving this place a charming appearance. This resort is the smallest resort on the Romanian Coast. Its placement its ideal for relaxing and enjoying a peaceful time away from the crowded noisy city.