1. When we hear the word holiday our minds fly to different places where we would like to go. So, in this presentation we will show you some of the most popular touristic destinations around the world.
2. Like all great cities, you can spend months in Paris and barely scratch the surface of the citys cultural treasures. It has museums, a lot of fashion stores and busy cafs perfect for people-watching. Here you can visit the citys top tourist attraction, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre museum or the Notre Dame Cathedral.
3. New York is true to its roots and remains a city of immigrants with inspiring architecture and a thriving arts scene. Taking in a show on Broadway, spending a lazy day in Central Park or visiting the Museum of Modern Arts can be very relaxing and exciting.
4. The Eternal City Rome celebrates its long history with monuments, churches and restored ruins that offer a glimpse into life during the days of the great Roman Empire. Celebrate the citys roots and immerse yourself in the culture over a heaping bowl of pasta and a taste of gelato.
5. Miles of beaches, endless luxury accommodations and a non-stop party atmosphere in Cancun have transformed this once sleepy village on the Yucatan coast into one of Mexico's most popular tourist attractions, particularly during spring break.
6. Theres fun around every corner in Orlando with wild roller coasters, twisting waterslides and theme-park fun. Mickey Mouse certainly plays a starring role in the festivities, but theres plenty of magic beyond the realm of Disney. Here are some places, not only for your kids, like The Walt Disney World, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter or Legoland.
7. London is a cosmopolitan city with a unique blend of historic traditions and a hip, modern culture. You can enjoy tea and crumpets and celebrate the citys royal roots before heading out to a slick gastropub for gourmet dinner and drinks.
8. Mykonos' nickname is The island of the winds. Tourism is a major industry. Widely known for its nightlife, Mykonos is called "Ibiza of Greece" for its summer club scene which attracts very large numbers of tourists every year.
9. Alexandru Lavinia Badea Ioana Group 8211, Year II Facultatea de Inginerie si Management in Alimentatie Publica si Agroturism USAMV, Bucuresti.