5. How would You describe the Level of CEM in AIESEC?
6. What international Strategies and tool are introduced to support CEM?
7. What is NPS?
8. And how NPS implementation will affect work of AIESEC?
9. implementati on of NPS, Globally and in Spain
10. Concept of NPS explored Decision to pilot it internally on their own Internal pilot with 19 entities 18.000 participants emails Presented at IPM 2012, Hungary Oct Dec / 2011 Jan Feb / 2012
11. Signed a contract for a pilot with CustomerGague 11 participating entities 30000+ participants to be emailed Using a new IT system Evaluation of the pilot Presenting updates & report to the Global plenary at IC Russia Defining the Implementation plan IPM - May / 2012 Until IC / 2012
12. 2nd pilots Education of entities Negotiation with vendor NPS access to all countries Education/ CEM challenge IC 2012 - IPM IPM
13. AiS creating its own GCP
14. Signed agreement with Customer Gauge Pilots are run across the network AI announce NPS implementation Only case in the network To ensure smooth transition to official system AiS evaluates NPS implementation 2 NSTs CE working on NPS Surveys were launched to EPs, members and teamleaders NPS Pilots
15. SEPTEMBER desicion to implement NPS on our own SEPTEMBER LCP + OGX session in Kick Off What is NPS
16. NOVEMBER Education in LEX -> OCTOBER desicion to implement NPS on our own TM + OGX
17. DECEMBER/JANUARY Development of pilots MARCH Results presented in Jump In
19. TMP TLP GIP EP Ma GIP EP Re CIP EP Completed GCDP EP Ma GCDP EP Re GCDP EP Completed
20. Format of survey was based on AI Pilot surveys
21. So... What are the results...detailed results
23. 185 surveys sent 71 answers 38% answered
24. 10 detractors 14,09% 16 promoters- 22,53%
25. NPS= 8.4
26. Main points for improvement Planning preparations, Implement deadlines. Improve the commitment in members More cooperations between committees Team building. Team working. Keep improving the organizational learning NST has to work in order that keep the LCs closer touch with the MC Global Network Education trainings Take care of the development of potencial in each member
28. 90 surveys sent 75 answers 83% answered
29. 10 detractors = 13.7% 30 promoters=41.1%
30. NPS= 27.4
31. Improvements points Activities which develop an entrepreneurial and responsible attitude towards being a better leader: 42 Practical hard and soft skills development: 38 Personal and professional development:30 A practical team leader or executive leadership body experience: 29 Access to a global network:21
33. 3 answers Ma 1 detractor 1 promoter
34. NPS= 0
35. Information provided about the GIP programme: 0 Selection process: 2 Induction to AIESEC: 0 Matching support: 1 Communication effectivity during acceptance procedure: 1 Visa documents and information Areas of improvement
36. 16 answersRe 2 detractors 10 promoters
37. NPS= 50
38. Cultural preparation: 9% Integration by the hosting LC: 32% Logistical support 27% Job description clarity and alignment 32% Areas of improvement
39. 3 answersCompleted 2 detractors 0 promoters
40. NPS= - 33.3
41. Professional working environment: 2 Professional development:1 Support by the home entity during the experience: 1 Re- integration by the home entity upon return:2 Areas of improvement