2. VOYAGER SCHOOL TRAVEL Voyager School Travel Educational tours - Language, Classics, Art, Music / Concert tours, History, R.E, Adventure. Europe & Worldwide Part of a group of companies, including Chateau de la Baudonniere Founded 1991, French Language Specialists, 5,000 British school children each year Experienced team 2 MDs with 34 years between them
3. HEALTH & SAFETYSECURITY All accommodation audited for H&S Audited Safety Management System ABTA & ATOL bonded financial security Assured members of School Travel Forum andaccredited by the Council for Learning Outside theClassroom
4. 6 DAY ADVENTURE TRIP TO FRANCE Argeles sur Mer watersports & excursionswww.voyageradventure.com This is Voyagers own activity product, with our own UK team of NGB qualified instructors and first rate kit.
5. ACCOMMODATION & LOCATION Taxo les Pins swimming, football, tennis, basketball, petanque Argeles sur Mer markets, shopping, cafes, fun-fair
6. DAY 1Day 1 Your group will be met by Voyager staff in arrivalsand shown to your transfer coach. Transfer to Taxo lesPins campsite www.taxo-les-pins.com* Afternoon swim test, dinner and evening entertainment.
7. DAY 2 Day of watersports: sailing, kayaking, catamaran andwindsurfing
8. DAY 3 Day coach and pre-paid entry to WaterWorld
9. DAY 4 Full day Pyrenees river descent
10. DAY 5 Day of watersports
11. DAY 6 Day at leisure on site Depart 15:00 after last inclusive meal of lunchand transfer to Girona airport for retrurn flight End of Voyager services welcome home!
12. What to pack? Recommended kit list Passport European Health Insurance Card (EHIC Card) www.ehic.orgPersonal medication Shorts Tracksuit bottomsT-shirtsUnderwear Socks Fleece Hoody / Sweatshirt Light long-sleeved shirt (protects from the sun during activities)Sun hat Sun glasses (it is worth having an elastic cord) Waterproof sun lotion (High Factor Protection)Lightweight waterproof / windproof jacket (for activities) Insect repellentPlastic drinks bottleTorch (head torches are best) Towels for bathing and swimmingSwimming shorts (x 2 if possible) for activities. Please note that shorts are allowed for swimming at Taxo Les Pins and Aqualand. However the majority of French swimming pools only allow trunks. Please check in advance if you requireclarification. Toiletries Night clothesTrainers Old trainers for watersports NO SANDALSCasual clothesDustbin liner for dirty clothesPocket money
13. For more information visitwww.voyagerschooltravel.com