Text of TADSummit, Wire at work — introducing teams beta
1. 1 End-to-end encryption at work
2. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 2 End-to-end encrypted communications is the norm.
3. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 3 End-to-end encrypted communications is the norm. For consumers.
4. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 4
5. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 5BUSINESSES? Businesses are left behind.
6. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 6EXHIBIT A
7. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 7EXHIBIT B
8. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 8EXHIBIT C
9. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 9BUSINESSES? No end-to-end encryption? A data breach waiting to happen.
10. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 10STATUS QUO Why?
11. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 11COST Security is too expensive for SMBs. $,technical skills,time
12. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 12COST Security is limiting. Employees switching to unsanctioned consumer products.
13. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 13DATA PROTECTION US-centric Data of EU citizens in jurisdictions that are not demanding best protection.
14. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 14LEGISLATION GDPR New regulation setting stricter rules on data protection of EU citizens. GDPR takes effect in May,2018.Is your business ready?
15. Wire.Secure messaging.
16. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 16SECURITY FROM GROUND UP Headquarters in Switzerland Servers in the EU End-to-end encrypted Full privacy
17. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 17 97 percent people around the world cannot identify a sophisticated phishing email. Source: Intel
18. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 18EMAIL AS THE WEAKEST LINK IN THE CHAIN 30 percent of phishing messages get opened by targeted users. 12 percent those users click on the malicious attachment or link. Source: Verizon
19. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 19SEAL OF APPROVAL Kudelski Security,X41 D-Sec Wires independent security review High security,thanks to state-of-the-art cryptographic protocols and algorithms,and software engineering practices mitigating the risk of software bugs.
20. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 20AND EVEN MORE If you dont want to share your phone number and use an end-to-end encrypted messenger then theres an app called Wire. Its fairly well regarded. Edward Snowden Pod Save the People
21. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 21UPGRADE THE SECURITY OF YOUR BUSINESS COMMUNICATION Wire is open for business! Secure your chats, calls and files with end- to-end encryption, and host everything on servers in the European Union.
24. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 24API SETUP REST API 100% open source Swagger documentation SDKs in Java,Node.js,Rust Code examples at github.com/wireapp/ Docker images
25. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 25DEUTSCHE BANK ASSISTANT Deutsche Bank Assistant is a prototype chatbot to access account,analyse expenses and report monthly costs.
26. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 26TRAVIS INTEGRATION Travis notifies of successful software deployments and test runs.
27. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 27GITHUB INTEGRATION Github notifies of new issues,comments and changes to repositories.
28. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 28ANNA - AI MARKUP LANGUAGE EXPERIMENT A chat bot based on open source AIML framework.
29. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 29OTTO, THE ONBOARDING BOT Otto helped new Wire users to learn about the features.
30. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 30CHEF Chef gives you cooking ideas based on your interest.
31. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 31THE FUTURE OF INTEGRATIONS Business integrations back office,CRM, calendaring Chatbots for consumers from weather to insurance claims IoT: human to machine controlling everything from connected lightbulbs to self-driving cars IoT: machine to machine smart devices securely communicating with each other
32. 2017 Wire Swiss GmbH 32 Questions about integrations? Add @dejan_wire on Wire Want to use Wire in your team? Sign up at wire.com @teller on Wire
33. Wire.Secure messaging. Start your 30-day free trial today. wire.com