Presentation Stop using social media at Hotel and facility managament.of NHTV Breda by Jeroen Vinkesteijn of Creative Masters.
- 1. Stop using social media
2. http://www.worldometers.info/ We really should start using Twitter,you know Fear of missingthe moment ? 3. Jeroen Vinkesteijn Thanks to @Corn Dijkmans and @Lars Boom 4. 5. Social media so many platforms Just a few numbers .per second 6. Google battle 60% 40% 7. 8. 9. What are these social media? Realsocialmedia?
- sharingplatforms, sites, tools
- Used to be: (e)WOM, peers, f&f, clubs
10. Joining or listening in? Socialmedia? 11.
- What you do as a person is none of my business,
- but doing business I want to know you personally.
- Jeroen Vinkesteijn, Creative masters
Problem? 12. Useful? 13. Social media Flower 14. TANSTAAFL 15. It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one that is most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin compagnies 16. Reason 1
- If youve got no clue, dont do it
17. Privacy 12-03-2009 CNBC interview with Google CEO Eric Schmidt 18. 19. Qualityof conversations 20. Thanks! 21. Reason 2
- If you cant stand the heat, dont sit next to the fire
22. Hype? Workshop DM 23. Hype? Workshop social media 24. Just last week! Thuiswinkel.org Travel related = 50% ofallE-commerce in .nl Thanks to @Lars Boom 25. 26. 27. What do you call success? 28. So compare! 29. 30.
- Find us on Facebook, why?
- Read our leaflet (Kruidvat)2.550.000
- Read Allerhande 2.100.000 (reaches 4,1m!)
31. 32. Want loyalty? Get a dog Adriaan Payne 33. So much is true? 34. SSISISWSIMBT some stupid idiot said it somewhere so it must be true 35. 36. Reason 3
- If you dont know the metrics and insights, or dont understand them dont start
37. 38. 39. 40.
- Would you have them making a Tv commercial, writing a advertorial or represent you in a MICE setting?
41. 42. 43. 44. Reason 4
- If you think a trainee of 20 year should represent you dont start
45. Lets check-out Fletcher 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 56. Reason 5
- If you dont have the time or expertise, dont!
57. Stop using social media THIS 58. Need help? 59. 60. The world IS changing 61. Just some young people? 62. Online trust
- 76% of the customers thinks ads are a lie *)
- They do trust Tripadvisor, Iensand otherreviewsites
- *)Edelman trust barometer
Thanks to @Corn dDijkmans 63. Transparancy of it all 64. Augmented reality or realized virtuality? 65. 66. 67.
- So, think of adding social media to your
69. 1. What are your goals 2. Why social media? 3. Listening is for free! 70.
- Listen to your competitor
- Use the available software
71. 72. 73. 4. Does it match your total policy? 5. Can you handle it? 7. So metrics, ROI (or RevPAR) alternatives 6. Try, try and try again 8. Be flexible,brandswill change! 9. Does it convert? 74. Vragen? bredajeroen linkedin.com/in/jeroenvinkesteijn vinkesteijn .j @nhtv.nl creativemasters.nlThanks for listening in! 75. Stop using social media THIS 76. 77.