- Personal Learning Environments for Inquiry-Based Learning
Personal Learning Environments for Inquiry-Based Learning
Presentation at the PLE conference 2013.
- 1. Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ddebold/1472415498
- 2. weSPOT is an EC-funded Research Project under the Grant Agreement no. 318499 of ICT FP7 Programme in Technology Enhanced Learning
- 4. http://www.flickr.com/photos/hanspoldoja/4098840001 http://www.flickr.com/photos/petahopkins/2157928982
- 5. Learners aggregate and work collaboratively on learning resources provided by the Open University (e.g. OpenLearn, iTun esU) and external sources (e.g. Wikipedia, Slide Share, YouTube)
- 6. Students interact with inquiry components (widgets), ea ch of them tailored for a particular inquiry- related task, e.g. data collection, da ta analysis, hyp othesis forming, refle ction, etc.