2. Since the beginning of the Nobel Peace Prize, there have been many distinguished men and women who have been given this honor. Jean Henri Dunant Fredric Passy Barak Obama LEE-OWE SHE-OW BO They are fearless men and women who have changed the face this world with their work and their lives.
3. To become truly great, one has to stand with people, not above them. Charles de Montesquieu Greatness is born of ordinary men and women. Greatness cannot be purchased or won, it is a choice we all have in our lives. Someone who is great would help those they see in need. They would stand for those who cannot. They would treat others as they wish to be treated. They would look past themselves and look to those in need around them.
4. Man is only truly great when he acts from his passions. Benjamin Disreali It is ordinary, simple, and humble men and women who do great things. I believe any man; woman, boy or girl can make a difference in this world. We should all strive to live our passions to change this world with those around us.
5. Our kindness will eventually overcome any obstacle. We should all strive to become people of integrity, whose lives inspire those around us to do better, to climb higher, and to stand taller. The way we live our lives is the test of true greatness, with love, humility, and respect for one another.
6. Works Cited Motivational Quotes. n.d. 24 November 2010 . Nobelprize.org. n.d. 25 November 2010 . Think exist. n.d. 25 November 2010 .