Text of Magento 2.1 enterprise features to give an edge to your ecommerce store
1. The eCommerce space is fiercely competitive these days! In order to stay ahead of the competition your eCommerce platform should offer you out-of-the-box features, global CMS capabilities, scalability, flexibility and security. When you weigh in these criteria, the platform that often stands out is Magento the number one digital commerce platform. Therefore, collaborating with a Magento Development Company can help you to take your web shop to the next level.
2. Based on location, order history, gender, wish list items, lifetime purchase value, etc., you can create personalized shopping experiences such as displaying contextual and relevant content, promotions and pricing for your Magento store visitors. This in turn would boost conversion rates and sales of your web shop.
3. However, personalization can also be done for unknown site visitors based on the items in their cart or products they have viewed.
4. You can easily administer rules to determine which products you can present as related products, up-sells, and cross-sells through a condition-based tool. This makes targeting product suggestions effortless and thus helps increase sales and average order values of your e- store.
5. It enables you to easily create a wide variety of content, preview and schedule them without even involving IT. Moreover, you can also preview store view as well as changes by date in order to ensure a flawless shopper experience. Besides, you can also optimize the timing of site updates and its impact too by managing all the alterations via a timeline dashboard. For greater efficiency, your Magento certified developer can deploy updates automatically at scheduled times.
6. Visual merchandizing is no more the purview of brick and mortar retail spaces. Yes, Magento offers you visual merchandizing features in order to attract, engage and motivate your e-store visitors to make a purchase.
7. Circumstances can change anytime but with Magento enterprise edition you would be ready to adapt to it without any negative effect to your bottom line. How? Well, it offers you flexible deployment options and enables you to focus more on your customers without worrying about infrastructure.
8. The number of mobile users has increased exponentially over the years. If your eCommerce store is still not responsive then undoubtedly you would lose traffic and potential customers coming through mobile devices. But not anymore! Now your Magento eCommerce store would have cross-device compatibility as you can build your store leveraging the built-in responsive design reference themes.
9. These themes adapt and adjust how web design elements like menus, images as well features like checkout are displayed to fit different screen sizes of various devices. Additionally they offer SEO benefits along with easy customization and touch- friendliness.
10. Your Magento certified solution specialist would love to scale the database tier of your Magento eCommerce website by leveraging separate master databases to support order management, product data and checkout. As a result, different functional areas will be allowed to be scaled independently. This in turn would ensure that the shoppers ability to browse through your site and make purchases is never affected by the order management and merchandising activities.
11. You can make sure that content on your eCommerce website is served in a very fast and efficient way by integrating Varnish page caching. It accelerates your site performance by decreasing response time dramatically and at the same time reducing load on your Magento servers. Varnish page cache is easy to implement as Magento Enterprise Edition 2.1 completely supports and offers Varnish configuration files out-of-the-box. Speed Up Your Magento Store
12. You can work efficiently by easily monitoring your business via a dashboard with modern and intuitive user interface. It allows you to get a quick access to search terms, sales, order, or best selling product data. Moreover, you can also leverage improved navigation and search which makes it easier to find information and speed up your day- to-day tasks by configuring and saving different views of order and customer management screens.
13. Magento dedicated Account Managers analyze your business and become well versed with it so that they can help you get the most out of your Magento platform. Even Magento Technical Support is available round the clock to help you resolve technical issues and queries promptly. Therefore, with Magento Enterprise Edition 2.1 you have a team of experts dedicated to enabling you to achieve your business goals.
14. Finally, it would be just to say that the feature-rich Magento Enterprise Edition 2.1 offers eCommerce owners full control and flexibility over their online business. Its advanced catalogue management, marketing tools and search engine optimization ensures that you deliver an exceptional shopping experience to your audience. Which feature fascinates you the most? Lets begin a conversation; please be the first to leave your comments below.
15. You May Check This To Know More About Certified Magento Specialist Magento Outsourcing India