- 1. All About iPad
Read Mobzilaa.com for latest
news and updates on iPad / iPhone
2. There is a new star in town
3. Launch facts
Almost 500,000 iPads sold in America during the first week(More than 85 million iPod Touch and iPhones sold worldwide)
9.7 inch touch screen(1024 x 768 resolution)
Always on with at least 10 hours battery life while being used
Nearly all existing iPhone apps work on the iPad, with 3,000 tablet specific apps already available and 1000s more under preparation
4. Change of media consumption
5. In the beginning, there was TV...
6. ... then internet came along
7. And now we have
8. ... iPad = comfortable computing
9. Evolution of media consumption
10. What will tablets be used for?
Catch up TV, Streaming TV
Your own Video & Photos
View & Edit Documents
PDF, PPT, DOC, XLS,
Keynote, Pages, Numbers
Email, Calendar, Adress Book,
Internet & Intranet (VPN access)
Youtube, Vimeo, but NO FLASH!
Interactive text books
From Casual Gaming
To Hardcore Gaming
Multiplayers games (Scrabble)
Email, Instant Messenging,
Skype, SIP Phones,
The ultimate Twitter client
Device control API
Over Bluetooth and Wifi
Control Lighting, Heating, Plugs,
Remote PC Control & VNC
19. Where will tablets be used?
20. At Work
Perfect in Meetings
To Show a Presentations(with VGA cable)
Quick document edits
Access files on Windows Server, SMB/AFP/NFS/FT/
Checking email, gmail, Me.com,
Fully compatible with Microsoft Exchange and ActiveSync
Lean Back Computing: online purchases, email, social networks,
22. Out and about
City Guide &Roadbooks
Google Maps with POI
Downloadable Museum Guides (Japan)
23. School / Universities
24. Always with you
25. What marketing opportunities are there for brands?
26. Display Advertising (iAds)
27. Local Advertising
28. eDirect marketing
29. Social media marketing
30. Emotional full screen video advertising
31. Online Campaigns (NO FLASH!)
33. Branded Gamevertising
35. Direct Sales
37. Reality assessment
38. Whats the iPad about? Is it an e-book?Is it Apples response to Amazons Kindle?
39. Comparing Apples with ?
40. Its far more
41. Barriers & Myths
PenetrationiPad = an icon for a new generation of tablets
Costinitial high cost makes it a (very nice) gadget but a gadget nonetheless
Planning & buying adsnew media format to be defined
No flashPerfectly compensated by HTML5
Reading and eye-soreNot the case
Shared or personalMove from family device to personal device, like a mobile phone
Location targetingExtra services through location based features
43. Will it live up to its promise?
45. What can Emakina offer to brands who want to go iPad?
46. What does the future hold
49. Thank you!
- Mobzilaa Mobility at its best, read latest news about all mobile phone (Apple Iphone, Black Berry, Nokia , Symbian, Android) and much morePlease click on Logo Below to visit Mobzilaa.com