Irrespective of the industry, all companies struggle to balance client service expectations with cost of service. In this session, hear how Time Warner Cable Media, the advertising sales arm of Time Warner Cable, provides enhanced service to its over 3,000 automotive clients while empowering its front line sales staff by putting the power of analytics directly in their hands. See how the company uses Alteryx analytic apps to help their automotive clients optimize their media mix, while providing frontline sales the ability to derive rapid insights, thus improving effectiveness and efficiencies for clients. Patricia Pidgeon, Enterprise Director of Client Solutions, Time Warner Cable Media
Text of Inspire 2014 – Time Warner Cable Media: Operationalizing Analytics to Empower Customers and...
1. #inspire14 Operationalizing Analytics to Empower Customers and Frontline Employees Patricia Pidgeon Enterprise Automotive Director Time Warner Cable
2. #inspire14#inspire14 We bring advertising and marketing solutions to local marketers Who Is Time Warner Cable Media? Product Value Proposition: - Targeted Advertisers - Cross-Platform 50 Markets / 12.5MM Subscribers Linear Spots Online Solutions Video On Demand
3. #inspire14#inspire14 TIME IS MONEY
4. #inspire14#inspire14 6 Hours
6. #inspire14#inspire14 Right people. Right place. Right time.
8. #inspire14#inspire14 50 Markets/ 12.5 MM Subscribers
9. #inspire14#inspire14 POLK app: Demo
11. #inspire14#inspire14 Current Projects: Where We Are Today Reports and maps TWC zone profiles with demographics and UEs Custom client mapping with demographics and thematic overlays Rankers; zones, programming, Nielsen ratings Kantar category competitive spend reports Consumer Profiles Category Tier Alignment