1. How to Professional Choosing Right Graphic Photo Paper
2. You shot the photos, toiled away editing, and it is finally time to send away for prints. Just one problem, your printer offers a TON of Photo paper options, and you have no idea which to choose. Lucky for you the good people at ProDPI are here to help.
3. Not only is ProDPI one of the best print labs out there, but they also bring a whole lot of science to the table when it comes to printing your art. Alright RadNation! It is time to put on those thinking caps, and learn just what photographic paper is right for your work.
4. The importance of Photo Paper When choosing a High Glossy photographic paper to compliment your artwork it is imperative to keep in mind that different papers have different tones, textures, and they can reproduce colors differently. For example, Fuji papers tend to lean toward the cooler side whereas Kodak papers are a bit warmer. The finish of the paper is also very crucial because it can add more depth. You might be offering your clients two or maybe just one photographic paper because you know it looks good and you wouldnt want to ruin that. However, it may be essential to choose a photographic paper that accentuates the key details in your images. Every image has its paper!
5. Which Rc Matte photographic paper would we recommend for a newborn shoot? How about a warm family portrait, or a wedding where the reds really need to pop? Benjamin Edgington, ProDPIs Photographic Printing Supervisor, has taken the time to share his expert opinion with us:
6. More info pls visit: http://www.ink- sublimation.com/ Company Name: Getwin Industrial co.,LTD Website: www.ink-sublimation.com TEL: 86-025-83228884 FAX: 86-025-83228894 Email: email@example.com
7. More info pls visit: http://www.ink- sublimation.com/ Company Name: Getwin Industrial co.,LTD Website: www.ink-sublimation.com TEL: 86-025-83228884 FAX: 86-025-83228894 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org