1. Engaging the Social Media know the right buyers
2. The breakup advertisers and consumers Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXGhcgcgAHg The video shows an advertiser who keeps continue to speak at the customer ignoring her complaints and concerns, behaving as he always has. This is a representation of how NOT engage in social media - but it unfortunately happens every day. Success in social media does not come from a one-sided relationship (only advertisers), it is not only two sided relationship (advertiser-consumer), but it is MANY-sided relationship! (advertiser-consumer + consumer-consumer)
3. Enhance your Brand! Not-related Interesting Stuffs can be more Powerful to build a community that can enhance your brand Example: Viral Videos (http://www.penn-olson.com/2009/11/05/10-most-viral-videos-for-october-2009/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed)
4. Enhance your Brand! Viral Videos: Viral videos are mostly funny and/or interesting. They value add our life either with laughter or knowledge, motivating us to pass them on. The video concept is usually dead simple but the visual can be so hard to create. Whether the video is share worthy is very subjective. Even when the maker thinks it is viral, the world might think otherwise. The line between a brilliant video and one that goes viral is very thin, yet the impact can be worlds apart.
5. Create these before class! Social media Tools: Facebook Blog FriendFeed Twitter Podcast
6. Facebook & Twitter2 most widely used social media Start making friends & post regularly The larger your network, more people can join your conversation creating a world wide rave!
7. Social Map
8. Several quick tips
These videos explains how social media can gather people around the internet to create a world wide rave:
How to use social media to combat drug violence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rE2l3rWZy8 How To Use Twitter To Effect Social Change: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBocwdiJhPI How To Create a Grassroots Movement Using Social-Networking: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQpULpHpFmo
9. Build a company with social media + MANY-SIDEDRELATIONSHIP ThePossibilitiesareLIMITLESS!