2. DAM for Dummies Understand how a DAM system can benefit your organization and how you can get buy in from your team
3. DAM for Dummies Presenters Emily Kolvitz Author, Digital Asset Management Consultant, Digital Librarian, DAM Manager, and Marketer at Bynder Stephanie Diamond Author, President of Digital Media Works Inc. Author of many other books includingContent Marketing Strategies for Dummies
4. Interactive Webinar! Live Polling Q & A Use #DAMforDummies to continue the conversation a!er the webinar Book giveaway for active participation! (2 books)
5. DAM for Dummies webinar What well cover in the webinar Concepts that have created the need for DAM How DAM can benefit your organization Tools to help you build a business case and generate buy-in Finally, well do a nice Q & A session at the end with the authors
6. DAM for Dummies Book About the Dummies book Fundamentals of DAM How to develop a structure/taxonomy How to establish roles & permissions Implementation & user adoption Integration with other systems Showing return on investment Best practices for DAM Launch
7. DAM is for dummies because anyone can use it in the same way that people easily use things like Twitter, Facebook and Google.
8. LIVE Warm up Exercises Find Your Logo and type done in the chat when youve found it! Tell us how you found it, or, if you didnt find it! Finally, tell us if you know its the right version.
9. Demo: How does Bynder find their logo?
10. LIVE POLL How much time do you spend looking for digital content every week? A) Under an hour B) Over 2 hours C) Over 4 hours D) You dont even want to know!
11. What about other people? How long are they looking for stuff?
12. 0 0,15 0,3 0,45 0,6 Time spent looking for digital content Under 1 hour Over 2 hours Over 4 hours You don't want to know! #DAMforDummies How much time do you spend looking for content each week?
13. 14% 14% 29% 29% 14% Taxonomy Governance Use and adoption Metadata application Something else #DAMforDummies What is the biggest problem your company faces in regards to digital asset management?
14. Why DAM? Changing trends that created a need for DAM solutions Change in buying behaviour Need to prove ROI (Return on investment) Introduction of SaaS (So!ware as a service) Development of content marketing Need for Omni-channel marketing Reduction of product life cycles
15. Benefitting from DAM
16. Building the case Benefitting from DAM Improve operational eiciency Increase marketing productivity Reduce costs Shorten marketing cycle time Increase security and compliance Promote better content optimisation Provide more eective brand experiences
17. Building the case Benefitting from DAM Single source of truth Globally accessible library for company content NO VPN needed, get assets anytime anywhere Increases security and compliance Increases brand continuity Facilities collaboration
18. Building the case Benefitting from DAM Youre no longer have to be the DAM. if youre the guy people go to to get assets! Team members no longer say things like It would be great if there was a central place to go Everyone gets back time spent searching for content And also.
19. Building the case DAM becomes your internal Google
20. Live Poll: Does your organization already have a DAM in place?A. YesB. NoC. Maybe
21. 57% 29% 14% Maybe Yes No #DAMforDummies What others said: Does your organization already have a DAM in place?
22. How to Get decision maker buy-in today Decision maker support to acquire a DAM tool continues to be a barrier for many. Here are some tips to overcome that and help build out the business case for DAM.
23. Building the case DAM knowledge DAM for Dummies Book Bynder Resources Directory The DAM Directory CMSWire Sign up also at your local library for free login credentials/database access for DAM research! DAM Survey for your company
24. Free DAM Survey Template
25. DAM for Dummies Author Q & A We sent out some questions ahead of the webinar that Stephanie and I would like to discuss before we get into the open Q & A
26. DAM for Dummies Q&A with the authors Emily Kolvitz Author, Digital Asset Management Consultant, Digital Librarian, DAM Manager, and Marketer at Bynder Stephanie Diamond Author, President of Digital Media Works Inc. Author of many other books includingContent Marketing Strategies for Dummies
27. Wrap up Visit bynder.com/Dummies for your copy of the DAM for Dummies book to learn more! Use #DAMforDummies on twitter with your additional thoughts and questions about the book! @ekolvitz @diamondsf Remember, well choose a winner based on active participation in this webinar and on this topic on twitter in the next week!