1. 7 Ways to Engage with Customers in Your Connected Pop-Up Space
2. Give Customers a TryAnd Buy Experience While Gathering Business Intelligence. Heres how to get the most out of your connected space.
3. Choreograph YourExperience. Test how customers respond to new concepts, products or custom messaging via heatmapping and behavior analytics. 1
4. Customize Content in Real-Time. IoT sensors and back-end analytics can automaticallyshift content for digital displays based on demographic factors. 2
5. Learn More About Samsung Connected Spaces. Read on for 5 more ways to connect with pop-up customers. Click Here OPEN
6. Respond to Behavioral Analytics. Monitoring of People Count, Zone Count and Dwell Time allows you to test staffing and merchandizing models in real-time. People Count Key Dwell Time Zone Count 3
7. Leverage Clienteling. Associates can use tablets to engage customers with personalized content informed by the analytics dashboard. 4
8. OfferSelf-Service Options. Tablets can serve as self-service kioskswhere customers learn about products, sign up for offers or place orders. 5
9. Collect Longitudinal Data. Time-stamping of pop-up data enables you to see trends in demographics, traffic, transactions and more over time. 6 M 24 21 M 29 F 25 F 31 F 32 F 23 M 27 F 29 M 24 Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri Sat Sun Traffic Millennials
10. Apply Findings. Insights gleaned from data enable real-time changes to impact results, as well as learnings foryour business. 7
11. Learn More: www.samsung.com/retail Find out howyou can easily and affordably deploy pop-up connected spaces via a turnkey model that covers everything you need. 2018 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung is a registered mark of Samsung Electronics Corp., Ltd. All brand, product, service names and logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective manufacturers and companies.