1. Free-ride at Lake Baikal February April 6 days/5 nights Discover your Lake Baikal!
2. Free-ride at Lake BaikalFree-ride in Davan is a great opportunity to breathe clean, fresh air, feel the energy ofhigh mountains and the bright Sun. There is a great amount of white snow formountain skiing and snowboarding.During the winter here falls up to 5-6 feet of pure white snow. Steep lobby, wide slopes,snow cornices and puffing of the Baikal Mountains let ride for not only experiencedriders, but also those, who just love free-riding, downhill skiing or snowboarding.
3. Route Severobaikalsk Cape Kotelnikovsky Olkhon Island Irkutsk
4. Meet Lake Baikal Day 1
5. Day 1Meeting at the airport of Irkutsk. Transfer to the helicopter pad, which is located nearIrkutsk. Flight to Olkhon Island (flight time 1,5 hours). Upon the arrival you will have . an excursion on the Island and watch icy rock shelters. Lunch. Boarding a high speed . :hover craft.,to Kotelnikovsky bay (cruising time 5 hours). Uppon the arrival , Heading , , , , (accommodation at twin). , , or double room at the tourist center At Kotelnikovsky bay.Dinner. Rest.Meals included: lunch, dinner.
6. HovercraftHovercraft is an air-cushioned amphibious boat. It can be used by sea and by land. It isthe best way of travelling in winter, because it is all-terrain and it can be used at anyweather conditions.
7. At Kotelnikovsky bay tourist centerA modern hotel complex is located within a hundred kilometers from the nearest town,surrounded by evergreen pines. The tourist center is a complex of two hotels,recreational areas and two outdoor pools. There is a double bed, bedside tables, desk,chairs, LCD television with DVD and built in wardrobe in the Standard room of thenew building. Each room has a mini bar. There is a sink, toilet, bidet, shower,disposable toiletries in the bathroom. There are swimming-pools, a Russian banyawith a shower room, modern gym, massage room, billiards. There is a restaurant and acaf with traditional Russian cuisine.
8. Thermal swimming-poolsKotelnikovsky springs is the only known hot water outlet at the western shore of theLake, they have no analogues at the Baikal Rift. Two large swimming pools at therecreation center are filled with hot springs water - bathing in such water is a realpleasure and it is really healthy.Springs water is healing and helps to treat many diseases, it activates and strengthensthe bodys defenses, has a beneficial effect on musculoskeletal tissue. The hydrogensulfide cleans and disinfects skin. It is not allowed to use it as drinking water because ofthe high fluorine content.
9. Uphill!!! Days 2 - 3
10. Day 2Breakfast at the tourist center. Check-out. Transfer to Davan Pass. It is a unique free-ride . resort in Baikal mountain range top of the hill by : slope. Getting to the . a snowcat. , , , , , , (Mountain skiing or snowboarding. Accommodation at the hotel Olymp at twin ordouble standard rooms ). , ,Meals included: breakfast, dinner. Lunch is paid extra.
11. Free-ride at Lake BaikalFree-ride in Davan is a great opportunity to breathe clean, fresh air, feel the energy ofhigh mountains and the bright Sun. There is a great amount of white snow for mountainskiing and snowboarding.During the winter here falls up to 5-6 feet of pure white snow. Steep lobby, wide slopes,snow cornices and puffing of the Baikal Mountains let ride for not only experiencedriders, but also those, who just love free-riding, downhill skiing or snowboarding.
12. Davan PassDavan Pass is the area of off-piste skiing in the far north of Lake Baikal, 55 km fromSeverobaikalsk. Ski season starts in early March and ends in late April. Difference inheight is 600-850 meters, the length of explored slopes is up to 5 km, the one of notproven, but possible is from 7 to 10 kilometers. The snow depth: 2.5 - 6 meters of snow.Baikal ranges covered with deep fluffy snow will not leave indifferent free-ride fans!
13. Olymp hotelThe hotel Olymp is located in the center of Severobaikalsk, 10 minutes away fromLake Baikal, 500 meters from the shore. Double Standard room is a small, cozy roomwith twin or king-size bed. There is an LCD TV with DVD (cable TV, 40 channels),mini-bar, refrigerator, shower, toilet, Wi-fi in each room.
14. Baikal drive Day 4
15. Day 4 . Breakfast at the hotel. Snowmobile tour to the icy Lake Frolikha, which is located on the . :opposite shore of Lake, time duration , ,the evening you , , Baikal. Tour , - 3 hours. Picnic. In (will arrive to At Kotelnikovsky bay tourist center. Accommodation. Dinner. Rest. , , ).Meals included: breakfast, picnic, dinner.
16. Snowmobile tour crossing Lake Baikal!Excitement, extreme joy stunning , and an amazing speed, views of Baikal in winter - allthese you will feel . Baikal. The best clothes for while traveling to Lake Frolikha crossingthis type of trip: underwear, warm fleece sweater and windproof ski suit.
17. Farewell with Davan Day 5
18. Day 5After breakfast we will return to Irkutsk. You will get to Olkhon island by a hovercraft(the cruising time is about 6 hours). From Olkhon island to Irkutsk you will get byminibus (transfer time 4 hours). Upon the arrival accommodation at the hotel Zvezdain twin or double standard rooms. Dinner at the restaurant of the hotel.Meals included: breakfast, lunchbox, dinner.
19. Hotel ZvezdaIn Irkutsk you will accommodate at the hotel Zvezda. It is a cozy three floors buildingwhich is located in a park area of Irkutsk near the center of the city. There are shops,restaurants, a park and a fountain near the hotel. There is Italian furniture at thestandard room: two beds, chairs, wardrobe. There is a satellite TV, mini-bar, phone inthe room. There is a sauna, massage, swimming-pool, restaurant and bar at the hotel.
20. Flight Day 6
21. Day 6Breakfast at the hotel. Check-out. Transfer to the airport of Irkutsk. Flight.Meals included: breakfast.
22. Tour price Tour duration: 6 days/5 nights The number of people in the group: from 4 to 10 The number of people in the 4 6 8 10 group Tour price per person, 3 800 3 750 3 150 2 800 Tour price for the group, 1 960 000 2 331 600 2 118 400 2 158 000
23. Tour price includes- Meeting and seeing at the airport of Irkutsk;- Guide service during the whole tour;- All transfers as per itinerary: transfer Irkutsk Ojok settlement, transfer Olkhon isl