21 ways to survive the FIFA World Cup
You will find 21 ways how you can survive the FIFA World Cup if you don't like soccer. You will get 10 tips to make sure that other supporters will throw you out and 10 tips to be mentally busy while the game is on. The real mission is to show the power of creative thinking - even if there are a lot of restrictions.
- 21 ways to survive the 2014 FIFA World Cup ! ! ! if you dont like soccer. @CyrielKortleven
- (and at the same time, show you the power of creativity) Yes, there are people on this planet who dont like soccer that much. ! This slide-pack is a creative survival- pack for them.
- https://www.ickr.com/photos/markhillary/4756976706 Assumption You are already in a public place with a lot of big soccer-fans and game has just started.
- FIGHT or FLIGHT Tip 1-10 are ways to increase the chance that the audience will throw you out. Tip 11-20 are ways to be mentally busy with other things.
- #Tip 1 - Use a megaphone -works especially well if you use it very close to the ears of others. By the way, a vuvuzela is also ne-
- #Tip 2 - Support the wrong team
- #Tip 3 - Ask the question: What does offside mean?
- #Tip 4 - Announce the # minutes of playtime every minute! - and every minute, you add some drama -
- #Tip 5 - Go for a really in-depth conversation when the commentator tells a trivial element about a soccer player - wikipedia is a good source -
- #Tip 6 - Sit or stand too close to the screen -say that you forgot your glasses & make sure that others have difculties in watching the game-
- #Tip 7 - Repeat everything what the commentator says https://www.ickr.com/photos/kristianeric/3279817197
- #Tip 8 - Everytime when people shout ooooh at an exciting moment. Also shout ooooh and start complaining about all bad things in the world like the war, poverty, environment, politics,
- #Tip 9 - Be apathetic - and ask every 10 minutes if you may switch to another TV-station -
- #Tip 10 - Drink the beers of others https://www.flickr.com/photos/sellersfamily/2503507096
- #Tip 11 - Become a word-artist - create new words based on the letters of the players. Guess who Loneli Smeis or Tornado Refers is - https://www.flickr.com/photos/jurvetson/8092605064
- #Tip 12 - Get in a meditation mode for 100 minutes.
- #Tip 13 - Its the moment to update your to do list for the next week https://www.ickr.com/photos/mistersnappy/2282846520
- #Tip 14 - Practice your mathematics - count the different fees of the players and calculate the value of the team -
- #Tip 15 - Start daydreaming
- https://www.flickr.com/photos/jurvetson/8092605064 #Tip 16 - Start a gambling competition and predict where the next player will do a fake fall. - following the rules of the shit yourself rich-cow-game -
- https://www.flickr.com/photos/waleedalzuhair/5909835485 #Tip 17 - Act as if youre making pictures and just play Angry Birds on your smartphone
- https://www.flickr.com/photos/__kel/3895075710/ #Tip 18 - Bring some paper and create an origami football.
- https://www.flickr.com/photos/seeminglee/3929959851/ #Tip 19 - Gossip about the latest news about the football players.
- https://www.flickr.com/photos/jurvetson/8092605064 #Tip 20 - Exercise your skills as a beer-expert - try a different beer every 5 minutes and youll enjoy the game a lot more at the end -
- #Tip 21 - Just enjoy the game! https://www.flickr.com/photos/rmoriz/169996249/
- All pictures are bought on iStockphoto.com or found on ickr.com (then Ive added the link) or are my own pictures. http://www.ickr.com/photos/chartno3/5487456077/
- Want more? ! ! ! 69 Amazing Creativity Quotes A real inspiration boost (Access to 7 great youtube movies, PDF with ideakillers, a 9-week inspiration boost or become a wild goose)
- Cyriel Kortleven is an international speaker & author of 4 books. More inspiration on his website.