"Discover The Fastest & Easiest Ways To Jumpstart Your Facebook Marketing! Discover With This Amazing Report: · How to Create Facebook Ads That Will Greatly Increase Your Bottom Line! · Facebook Advertising: What You Should and Should Not Do! · Using Facebook to Increase Revenue: Easy Steps to Get Started! · Creating a Positive Image with the Help of Facebook! · The Power of Facebook Advertising! · Making the Facebook Page of Your Business Stand Out! · 5 Reasons Why Facebook is an Effective Marketing Tool! · And So Much More!...
Text of Using Facebook To Effectively Promote Your Business!
1. Facebook For Business Facebook For Business Using Facebook To Effectively Promote Your Business 1 Copyright 2012
2. Facebook For Business Legal Notice: This ebook is copyright protected. This is only for personal use. You cannot amend, distribute, sell, use, quote or paraphrase any part or the content within this ebook without the consent of the author or copyright owner. Legal action will be pursued if this is breached. Disclaimer Notice: Please note the information contained within this document is for educational purposes only. Every attempt has been made to provide accurate, up to date and reliable complete information no warranties of any kind are expressed or implied. Readers acknowledge that the author is not engaging in rendering legal, financial or professional advice. By reading any document, the reader agrees that under no circumstances are we responsible for any losses, direct or indirect, which are incurred as a result of use of the information contained within this document, including but not limited to errors, omissions, or inaccuracies. 2 Copyright 2012
3. Facebook For Business Table of Contents How to Create Facebook Ads ...................................................................... 4 Facebook Advertising: What You Should and Should Not Do ..................... 5 Using Facebook to Increase Revenue: Easy Steps to Get Started ............ 7 Creating a Positive Image with the Help of Facebook ................................ 9 The Power of Facebook Advertising .......................................................... 11 Using Facebook to Create Buzz for Your Business .................................. 13 How Your Business Can Get the Most Out of Facebook ........................... 15 Making the Facebook Page of Your Business Stand Out .......................... 17 Things to Consider When Using Facebook for Business ........................... 18 5 Reasons Why Facebook is an Effective Marketing Tool ......................... 20 3 Copyright 2012
4. Facebook For Business Chapter 1: How to Create Facebook Ads That Will Greatly Increase Your Bottom Line Its a dog eat dog world out there, and while the Internet has opened many opportunities for people to earn money online, it has also made the competition a lot tougher, especially for small businesses that have very limited funds compared to established corporations that have pretty much controlled the online market. But just because the powerful companies are running the show, it does not mean the little guys will have a dismal chance of succeeding. If you use the right advertising channel, you could stand to earn a fortune on the Internet no matter what type of business you have. Facebook is one of the most widely used advertising channels today. It boasts of having 955 million active users around the world. Statistics show that approximately 50% of people living the United States access Facebook, and considering that only 60% of residents actually use the Internet, this is an impressive feat for Mark Zuckerburg and his company. Using Facebook advertising will give you a significantly wider market reach, and it will also cost a lot less to use it as compared to other PPC campaigns. BUT, a very important thing you need to remember is that just because you have Facebook ads showing in millions of newsfeeds does not automatically translate to a high ROI. You have to make sure your advertisement is actually effective for the audience you are targeting. Case in point, your Google Adwords ad might not work effectively if you use the same one for your Facebook ad, and vice versa. That said, knowing how to create effective Facebook ads is vital to the success of your campaign. So, here are the things you need to do: Determine your goal. Why do you want to advertise in the first place? Is it because you want to get more people to like your Business page? Or is it 4 Copyright 2012
5. Facebook For Business because you want to increase your sales? The rule of thumb is to use one ad for each goal. Create a compelling ad copy. Make sure your copy is accurate, easy to understand, and should provide a strong call to action. Include an interesting photo. The photo or image that you choose should inspire Facebook users to give your ad a second look. After all, its the photo that will actually catch their attention. When your ads are ready, set the criteria on who should view them. Targeting is necessary so you wont waste your money showing your ads to people who will have very little chance of buying your product or using your service. Moreover, set a budget for your Facebook advertising campaign and dont go overboard on this. Start slow and keep your daily budget low so that any mistake you make will not be costly. Remember that you can and will make mistakes as you go along. Some ads will work and some wont. The key is to know which ads you should put your money on, and this is something you will learn over time. Chapter 2: Facebook Advertising: What You Should and Should Not Do Its no secret: Facebook is a key player in online advertising. Countless businesses have resorted to putting up Facebook ads in order to gain a bigger market share, and increase their profits. But a common mistake that people make is assuming that since they have invested money on this medium, their sales will automatically skyrocket. This is hardly the case. There are rules you need to follow, and strategies you need to implement before you can reap the benefits of Facebook advertising. What You Should Do 5 Copyright 2012
6. Facebook For Business 1. Determine your marketing objectives. Knowing what they are will help you decide on which metrics to use in order to find out if your campaign is working. 2. Know who your audience are. Facebook is an advertising channel that will allow you to target your ads to the specific group of people that will take interest in your brand. Know who they are so you can target your ads correctly otherwise you will only be throwing your money away. 3. Be creative with your ads. You will still be competing with others in the same market so every time your ad is showing, make it count. You can give an exclusive offer to people that they will not be able to find anywhere else and for sure this will grab their attention. 4. Change your ads once in a while. Creating multiple variations can make a major difference and will likely get you more clicks. Updating and checking on them regularly is also important to make sure everythings working, as they should, and that the ad leads people to the right pages. What You Should Not Do 1. Dont use boring or generic images for your ads. Instead of using logos and stock photos, you will get a better response if you use a more personalized image. 2. Dont forget your business page. You might be too caught up in coming up with the best advertisements that you forget to update your page. This is a mistake that will have dire consequences. Even if you get thousands of likes every week, if your page looks abandoned, with little to no interaction between you and your fans, then they will unlike your page eventually. 3. Dont use the ads to directly sell something. Facebook is not an online marketplace like eBay or Amazon. People access Facebook to interact with their friends and family 6 Copyright 2012
7. Facebook For Business so if your ad looks like a glaring sales page, then you will not be able to get the results you want. Getting Likes and Shares will give you a more favorable outcome. 4. Dont spend more than what your budget allows. Some businesses might be tempted to spend big bucks on advertising without even analyzing if their ads are working. Start with a small budget until such time you are already able to identify the ads that are bringing in more clicks. And even then, you should still be careful with your spending. You might be spending more than what you really need to. Chapter 3: Using Facebook to Increase Revenue: Easy Steps to Get Started The power of social media cannot be undermined, and when you consider the 955 million users that Facebook has, as of right now, you have to really be foolish not to use it in building and growing your business. Facebook users average about 3.2 billion likes and comments every single day. Imagine the impact it would have on your business if you were to establish a strong presence from this social network. But how exactly can you use Facebook for your business? The good news is that even a startup business can take advantage of it. Why? Because its free! You dont have to invest a sizeable amount of money for marketing like you would when advertising via other methods. Instead of paying for airtime or billboards and even website advertising space, you can reach out to a wide market at zero cost. Obviously, this does not mean it wont require some effort on your part. You would have to invest t