• Marble is a non-foliated metamorphic rock composed of recrystallized carbonate minerals, most commonly calcite or dolomite. Geologists use the term "marble". Also, marble is metamorphosed limestone, composed of fairly pure calcite (a crystalline form of calcium carbonate, CaCO3). It is extensively used for sculpture. • If you need a marble first find where it is to form the rock. In this world there are 3 types of rocks they are sedimentary, metamorphic, and igneous(magma).
Concrete Technology Inc. manufactures a revolutionary coating designed to protect existing concrete while giving it the look, texture and color of inlaid brick, tile, slate, marble or something unique to the homeowner.
Text of Cti presentation
• Marble is a non-foliated metamorphic rock composed of recrystallized carbonate minerals, most commonly calcite or dolomite. Geologists use the term "marble". Also, marble is metamorphosed limestone, composed of fairly pure calcite (a crystalline form of calcium carbonate, CaCO3). It is extensively used for sculpture.
• If you need a marble first find where it is to form the rock. In this world there are 3 types of rocks they are sedimentary, metamorphic, and igneous(magma).
“Bringing Design and Beauty to Concrete Around the World
IntroHassan Hilowle I graduate SNU with a BS in Geology than I want to Germany continued faculty Geology Finishing Masters in Geology equivalent to Master in U.S. Mohamed Abukar Economics Minnesota College. Kassim Abdulle University Of Nerobi Business Management.
History Established in 1992.
Concrete Technology Incorporated's revolutionary coating system can take any structurally sound concrete and give it new life. You can now have the look, texture and color of inlaid brick, tile, slate, marble or something truly unique. The Concrete Technology System is perfect for drive ways, patios, pool decks, walkways even inside the home. The Concrete Technology System is twice the strength of normal concrete. This tough, durable coating stands up year after year.
A Word From CTI Headquarters
• You are about to be introduced to the CTI decorative concrete coatings system manufactured by Concrete Technology Inc. We want to take a moment to thank you for your interest. We at CTI are very proud of this product and look forward to serving you. Remember when you are talking about CTI and concrete, three words always come to mind…TIME FOR CHANGE!!
Who is CTI• CTI is the largest
acrylic decking manufacturer in the United States today. With over 40 years combined experience in concrete coatings, CTI provides its top quality coatings in all 50 states and in 23 foreign countries.
The CTI Hallmark System is a The CTI Hallmark System is a modified acrylic cement designed to modified acrylic cement designed to be sprayed over existing concrete to be sprayed over existing concrete to protect it from deterioration normally protect it from deterioration normally associated with freeze/thaw, salts, and associated with freeze/thaw, salts, and other elements that cause concrete to other elements that cause concrete to look bad over a period of time.look bad over a period of time.
What are CTI Products?
CTI - The Quality Leader• CTI uses the latest
polymer and resin technology in the compounds they use to coat your concrete. This means your buying the best protection available on the market today.
How can CTI help you?• The CTI System is a
decorative coating that actually bonds with your existing concrete providing a permanent, beautiful, protective finish for areas such as driveways, pool decks, patios, walkways and even vertical concrete walls.
The CTI Hallmark System is a The CTI Hallmark System is a superior coating that resists chipping superior coating that resists chipping and cracking, is freeze/thaw, and cracking, is freeze/thaw, chemical, salt, UV and stain resistant chemical, salt, UV and stain resistant and is designed to keep its beautiful and is designed to keep its beautiful appearance for years.appearance for years.
Why CTI?• CTI provides curb
appeal for your home that gives it that “custom built” look.
• CTI is easy to maintain and provides a look that will actually increase the value of your home.
• The CTI System comes in an unlimited number of styles, colors and textures so we can provide the perfect compliment for your home.
• The CTI System is less mess than tearing out and replacing concrete.
CTI also offers...• A coating that is not
affected by seasonal weather and temperature changes.
• UV and chemical resistance to keep its beauty year after year.
• A cure to your concrete problems, we don’t cover them up.
• A coating that is twice as strong as concrete.
• A cost effective alternative to products such as tile, brick, marble or granite.
CTI is also an environmentally friendly CTI is also an environmentally friendly alternative to tearing out the concrete alternative to tearing out the concrete you currently have and increasing the you currently have and increasing the amount of “unclean” fill that is going amount of “unclean” fill that is going into landfills across the U.S. today. So into landfills across the U.S. today. So help with this problem, instead of help with this problem, instead of replacing…repair your concretereplacing…repair your concrete!!
How is the CTI system installed• After “repairing and
preparing” the original surface, (this may require grinding off existing coatings, repairing cracks, heaved or spalled areas along with acid etching and pressure washing the surface using a 3000 psi pressure washer to remove any final latencies...
• …a skim coat is then applied over the entire surface to cover all repaired areas and to form the grout or mortar joints in any design you choose.
Laying out the Design of Your Choice
• Your pattern is then applied using either a special pattern tape or stencil (depending on the complexity of the design)...
Creating Your Realistic Look
• Once your design has been laid out, a texture coat is applied to provide you with a tile or brick so real that only you will know the difference. This texture coat is highlighted for realism and to help in the overall appearance of the job.
Applying the Protective Sealant
• The final application step is a clear sealant that will protect the finish, make the system easy to maintain and keep its rich appearance for years to come. The CTI System actually becomes a part of your original concrete to insure your great new look will remain for years to come.
Enjoying Your New CTI Coating
• The CTI System can handle foot traffic within a few hours of application. Vehicle traffic within 5-7 days and is cured within 28 days.
• The CTI System can be applied to new concrete 7-10 days after the new concrete is poured.
CTI is Great for Inside Your Home as Well.
• The CTI System is a beautiful and durable answer to such areas as kitchen and basement floors, sun rooms or even garage floors
Inside the Home CTI offers...• Inside your home,
the CTI System can offer grout lines that will not stain, custom look tile, and a floor that in many cases is less expensive than installing other industry standard products.
But Don’t Take our Word for it..• CTI has references on its web site or from CTI
What to Consider When Choosing colors and patterns
• What shape is the area being beautified?
• Is the area subject to heavy traffic or dirt?
• What color combination is the home?
• Are there certain areas within the job that should be set off?
• Are there shapes within the home that need to be carried down onto the job?
How Do We Get Started?• If you feel the CTI System is the answer to
your concrete needs, getting started couldn’t be easier. Talk to the CTI Dealer of Africa and schedule your job into this project schedule. CTI Dealers of Africa are busy so don’t hesitate, beautify your home the CTI Way…TIME FOR CHANGE!
Living Room Fireplace
Living Room Floor
Home of the Phantoms
Dining Room Floor
While building the kitchen floor and table
Sidewalk next to Garage
Living room floor
Kitchen sink table
Kitchen sink table
Motor Harley-Davidson Cycles
Polishing The kitchen floor
Floor design to make you feel that
you are in the
If you have any Questions please contact Hassan Hilowle and Mohamed