2. E-FILING FORM 2290 HVUT IS HARDTO DO. E-filing Form 2290 with ExpressTruckTax is actually simple and only takes a few minutes. The ExpressTruckTax team has worked closely with the IRS to provide an easy e-filing process that isnt packed with complicated tax jargon.
3. E-FILING FORM 2290 TAKES A LONG TIME TO COMPLETE. If you have ten minutes, you can e-file Form 2290. Even if you have to create a new account with ExpressTruckTax, you can still complete your Form 2290 in a few minutes. Once you start the e-filing process, you are guided by helpful prompts to enter the required information. Our system automatically calculates your tax amount for you based on your vehicles gross weight and the first-used month..
4. WHEN E-FILING, IT CAN TAKE DAYS TO RECEIVE YOUR STAMPED SCHEDULE 1. Actually, you receive your stamped Schedule 1 instantly after your Form 2290 is approved. Everything depends on the volume of Form 2290's being processed by the IRS at that time, but usually it takes between a few minutes to an hour. You even have the option to set your stamped Schedule 1 to automatically be sent to your company, or wherever it needs to go, after it has been accepted.
5. THE STAMPED SCHEDULE 1 YOU RECEIVE WHEN E- FILING ISNT ACCEPTED EVERYWHERE. When e-filing Form 2290, it is digitally stamped stating the tax was paid and the date. When you print it out, the stamp shows up as a watermark on the form that is clearly visible. This stamp acts exactly the same as the physical stamp you would get if you filed at the IRS office. It is accepted everywhere because there is no difference. You just want to make sure the stamp is visible when you print out your Schedule 1.
6. THERE IS NEVER ANYONE TO ASSIST YOU WITH E- FILING FORM 2290. One of the best benefits you receive when you e-file with ExpressTruckTax.com are the always-available ExpressTruckTax Support Legends. The ExpressTruckTax headquarters is locally-based in Rock Hill, SC. There are no automated answering machines with annoying touch dials. You will always talk with a live person that is courteous and understands the e-filing process from A-Z. Our Support Legends can answer every question or resolve any issue you may have. We also provide 24/7 email support, so we can assist you at any time.
7. IT IS NOT SAFE TO E-FILE FORM 2290. ExpressTruckTax.com is an IRS-authorized E-file Provider, which means we have worked closely with the IRS to create and maintain the safest, most secure e-filing program available. Our servers, data centers, and customer support center are based right here in the USA, and not outside the country like most other Form 2290 providers. Our application is certified and verified to be HackerProof by McAfee.
8. YOU CANT E-FILE FORM 2290 WHILE YOURE ON THE ROAD. It would not be smart to offer an e-filing program for clients that spend the majority of their work week on the road, and not have a mobile e-filing option. We have developed a few different ways for our clients to be able to e-file on the road, no matter where they are. We provide the ExpressTruckTax App that is free to download and available for all iOS and Android mobile devices. We also have a mobile website where you can e-file on any mobile device if you don't want to download an app.
9. YOU CANT E-FILE FORM 2290 WHILE YOURE ON THE ROAD. It would not be smart to offer an e-filing program for clients that spend the majority of their work week on the road, and not have a mobile e-filing option. We have developed a few different ways for our clients to be able to e-file on the road, no matter where they are. We provide the ExpressTruckTax App that is free to download and available for all iOS and Android mobile devices. We also have a mobile website where you can e-file on any mobile device if you don't want to download an app.
10. YOU CANT CLAIM CREDITS FOR STOLEN/DESTROYED/SOLD VEHICLES AND E-FILE FORM 2290 AT THE SAME TIME. You most definitely can e-file your Form 2290 and claim a credit for stolen/destroyed/sold vehicles all in the same return. And when you claim a credit while e-filing your Form 2290, it will automatically deduct that from the total tax amount owed. Its really easy to do, but if you do have a question, just give our Support Legends a call and they can walk you through it.
11. YOU CANT AMEND YOUR ORIGINAL FORM 2290 RETURN. This myth would be horrible if it were true. Of course you can amend your original Form 2290 return when you e-file with ExpressTruckTax.com. You can amend your return to correct VIN numbers, if the mileage limit is exceeded, and if the taxable gross weight increases. VIN corrections are free if you e-filed your original return with ExpressTruckTax, and once you update your VIN, you simply re-transmit the return to the IRS.
12. ONE OF THE BEST BENEFITS YOU RECEIVE WHEN YOU E-FILE WITH EXPRESSTRUCKTAX.COM ARE THE ALWAYS-AVAILABLE EXPRESSTRUCKTAX SUPPORT LEGENDS. THE EXPRESSTRUCKTAX HEADQUARTERS IS LOCALLY- BASED IN ROCK HILL, SC. VisitWebsite: http://www.ExpressTruckTax.com Contact our ExpressTax SupportCenter in Rock Hill, SC at 704-234-6005 E-mail us at support@ExpressTruckTax.com.We have Spanish Support too!