- 1. Know & Say No Why and what to Boycott
2. RevlonForbes,New World Entertainment Financier and cosmetics billionaire Ronald Perelman, whocontrols cosmetics maker Revlon, is a Zionist.Also owns New World Entertainment & Forbes. Hesupports Zionist causes - for example he is a trusteeof The Simon Wiesenthal Center which uses the holocaustto promote Zionism and Israel. The Limited Inc. Structure, Victorias Secret, Bath & Body Works,Intimate, Lerner New York, The White Barn Candle, Express, Henri Bendel, NY & Company, Mast Industries Its founder, president and CEO Les Wexner is a Zionist. He is on the board of directors of Emet, the Pro-Israel Media "War Room" whose function is to ensure that all media in the US stays biased in favor of Israel. A group of American business and political leaders are building a pro-Israel media "war room" in Washington, D.C. The group will be called "Emet"-which in Hebrew means "truth." Johnson & Johnson In 1998, Mr. Roger S. Fineon behalf of Johnson & Johnson, received the Jubilee Award by the Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu. This is the highest tribute ever awarded by the "State of Israel" in recognition of those individuals and organizations, that through their investments and trade relationships, have done the most to strengthen the Israeli economy 3. Starbucks Mr. Howard Schultz, Starbucks CEO, is promoting American Jews for more action against Palestinians. Marks & Spencer From is birth M&S has been linked inextricably to Zionism. In fact in a book on M&S, Lord Marcus Siefflong time Chairman of M&S - wrote that one of the fundamental objectives of M&S is to aid the economic development of Israel (Management: The Marks & Spencer Way, Weidenfield & Nicolson, 1990). M&S supports Israel with approximately $233 million in trade every year (Jerusalem Report, 5 June 2000) .
- Nokia have started to invest heavily in Israel. Nokia general manager Lars Wolf said in an interview with The Jerusalem Post (4 March 2001): "We are really focusing on Israel from all perspectives, because we have an internal project called 'Project Israel' which means we are looking at Israel from a networks perspective, from the perspective of Nokia Ventures Organization, and also from the perspective of Nokia Research Center ".
4. AOL Time Warner ICQ, Warner Bros, CNN, AOL, Times magazine "We invest in Israel because Israel is a great investment, Tapping thereative force and entrepreneurial energy of the people of Israel hasbeen extremely beneficial" said AOL Time Warner vice chairmanKenneth Novack.AOL allocates 30% of its investment portfolio in Israel. The buy up ofIsraeli company Mirabilis, creators of ICQ for $287m in 1998 formspart of AOLs investment in Israel. In 1998, Mr. Ted Leonsis, CEO of AOL studios received the JubileeAward by the Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu. This is the highesttribute ever awarded by the "State of Israel" in recognition of thoseindividuals and organizations that through their investments and traderelationships have done the most to strengthen the Israeli economy.. IBM IBM senior vice-president and general counsel, Lawrence Ricciardi, who noted that his company employs 1,700 people in Israel, said in an interview with the Jerusalem Post, "This wedge of land and the huge ideals it represents are very important to IBM."IBM was one of three US companies that was lauded at the America-Israel Friendship League Partners for Democracy Awards dinner (25th June 2001) hosted by Sharon. 5. COLGATE PALMOLIVE Ajax, Palmolive, Tahiti,Axion, Bingo, Fabe, Felire, La croix, Mennen, Murphy, Paic, Pax, MARS INC Bounty, M&M's, Mars, Snickers, Twix, Uncle Ben's,Whiskas, Pedigree, Balisto, Brebbies, GILETTE Braun, Duracell, Gillette, Oral-B, Paper-Mate, Parker, Waterman HASBRO Parker, Pokemon, Star Wars, Episode I, Monopoly,Brothers, MB, Playskool, Tiger, 6. L'Oreal Giorgio Armani, Lancome, Biotherm, Garnier, Helena Rubinstein,Donna Karan, Vichy,Cacharel, Maybelline, Redken, La roche-posay, Carson After being fined $1.4 million by the US in 1995 for writing a letter to the Arab League claiming that they hadstopped production in Israel, they have been engaged in actively courting Israel with investments and large- scale commerce.American Jewish Congress has expressed "keen satisfaction that L'Oreal has become a warm friend of Israel".L'Oreal has established Israel as its commercial center in the Middle East and has increased investment andmanufacturing activities ranging from a new production line established in Migdal Haemek, to joint research anddevelopment projects with Israeli affiliates, as well as education and public service campaigns.Delta Galil Industries Ltd. Nike, Reebok, Converse, Calvin Klein, Gap, Boss,Ralph Lauren, Banana Republic, Bauer, Wrangler,Dim, Old Navy Dockers, Celio, J.Crew, JC Penney,Caterpillar, Lou Riders, Pryca, Carrefour, Hema,Auchan, Lindex, Tchibo Tati, Columbia Delta Galil is one of Israel's largest textile companies. Itsfounder, chairman and major stock holder Mr. Dov Lautmanis a close associate of Israeli President Ehud Barak. 7.
- & its affiliate KRAFT FOODS INTERNATIONAL
- Marlboro, Merit, L&M, Lark, Winston, Gold Cost
- Cte d'Or, Philadelphia, Polo, Milka, Malabar, Marabou, Prince,
- Phillip Morris donates 12% profits to Israel
- Total Muslim money to Morris $800 million daily
- Average profit margin is 10% ,
- Average profit for Morris is $80 million Daily,
- Thus $9.6 million of Muslim money goes to Israel
DisneyDisneyland, Euro-Disney, Disney products Walt Disney Millennium exhibition at the Epcot Centre in Florida depects Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Jerusalem is an illegally occupied city according to international law (UN resolution 242, 237 & 405) and can never be the capital of Israel. Of the 8 million dollars cost to set up the exhibition, Israel contributed 1.8 million and worked with Disney to develop its content . This is part of Israel campaign to physically Judaise Jerusalem and mentally condition the world into accepting its claims over Jerusalem. IntelAll Intel Hardware Intel is one of the biggest supporters of Israel. Their very first development centre outside the US was opened in Haifa in 1974. Since then they have continued pouring investment in to Israel. By year 2000 they employ over 4000 Israelis. Exports from their Lachish-Qiryat Gat plant in Israel (opened Feb. 99) total $ 3 million a day at peak capacity - approximately $ 1 billion a year. 8.
- Its founder, and Chairman Bernard Marcus is a
- Zionist who is on the board of directors of Emet, the
- Pro-Israel Media "War Room" whose function is to
- ensure that all media in the US stays biased in
Lewis Trust Group LTDRiver Island,Isrotel & Ibrotel hotels, Britannia Pacific Properties Mr. Lewis's activities have included the raising of money for the Jewish National Fund, a primary agency in the historic and continuing displacement of our Palestinian brothers from their land, ensuring only Jews use it. He is also a member of the ISRAEL-BRITAIN BUSINESS COUNCIL. This organization is dedicated to the development of the Zionist State, by channeling British capital to the occupied territories for the benefit of the Zionists and the exploitation of the Palestinians Apax Partners & Co. LTD Jonny Rockets Group ,Protection One, Yell, In year 2000, apax invested $100 million in to Israelwith a plan to invest an additional 600 million over the next three years.Apax is a substantial investor of institutional venture capital in "Israeli" growthcompanies. According to Virtual Israel "The State ofIsrael recognizes the recipient as one of thevisionaries who have done the most to facilitateIsrael's integration into the global economy and torealize its world-class business potential. 9. Este Lauder Clinique, Tommy Hilfiger, DKNY, Aramis,Origins, Ko Malone, La Mer, Prescriptives, Bobbi Brown Essentials, Aveda, Jane, MAC Cosmetics, Kate Spade,Fragrances,Stila Este Lauder's chairman, Ronald Lauder, also one time chairman of the Conference of Presidents of MajorAmerican Jewish Organizations, is the current president of the Jewish National Fund (JNF) - a quasi- governmental agency whose main function is to legitimize Israeli occupation of Palestinian land. Ronald Lauder is an ardent Zionist; his activities have been catalogued by American Muslims for Jerusalem who called for a boycott in February 2001. In fact his views are often more extreme then some Israeli governments News Corporation 20 thCentury Fox, Star, SKY, New York Post, National Geographic Channel,News of the World, The Times, The Sun, Nursery World, The weekly Standard, Daily Telegraph, Harper Collins Murdoch's New Corp. invests heavily in Israel.Murdoch News Corporation was one of three US companies that wase lauded for their support of Israel at the America-Israel Friendship League Partners for Democracy Awards dinner (25th June 2001). Murdoch himself co-chaired the dinner. News Corp.'s digital technology company based in Jerusalem, called NDS, has grown from 20 to 600 employees in the past decade. 10. Danone Evian,Alpina,LU Biscuits,Tuc ,Volvic, Strauss dairy, Jacob biscuits, Danone yogart, HP foods, LEA & PERRINS,Sant,Galbani,Danao, Danette, Dan'Up, Aguas Minerales, Kimberly-ClarkHuggies, Kotex, Kleenex, Scott, ANDREX products Freedom, Scottex In 1998 Mr. Robert P. Van der Merwe, chairman of Kimberly-Clark Europe received the Jubilee Award by theIsraeli Pri