1. AMGOO's Top 5 Android weather apps amgoo.com /smartphone-blog/amgoos-top-5-android-weather-apps Jul 13, 2015 6:00:00 AM Come rain or shine! "Weather" or not you'd like to admit it, our lives have become increasingly dependent on the technology that we use everyday, none as helpful (and hopelessly addictive) as the all mighty smartphone! It provides us with a never-ending sea of information at the tip of our fingers all conveniently stored in one powerful device which keeps us entertained, and most importantly updated with a range of things such as our email, news around the world and how things are looking outside. Knowing what the conditions outside are like before we venture out for the day help us to prepare. Mother nature is a beast that we can never hope to control, but with some awesome weather apps at our command we can have a better idea what to expect! Join me as I take you through AMGOO's list of the top 5 Android weather apps to help you do your best to prepare, come rain or shine! 1) GO Weather
2. GO Weather is the go-to app when it comes to staying on top of what is going on outside! This immensely popular app (more than 50 million installs) provides users with a beautifully smooth UI that comes complete with over 1000 personalized themes of widgets and wallpapers. Some of its amazing features include weather alerts, interactive dynamic maps and satellite images, detailed hourly and daily forecast and a sharing function. If you want an accurate, beautifully designed app that lets you have weather your way this is the app for you! Supported in a ton of languages, get it here on the Play Store now. 2) BBC Weather Known for it's professional news service around the world, BBC Weather follows the tradition of providing people with an equally professional app that has a functional, simple design that lets one stay in the loop no matter where they are.
3. It also has some excellent features like being able to see severe weather warnings issued at one's location, most likely temperature ranges for 6-10 days, portrait and landscape modes as well as differently sized interactive home screen widgets. This is a no nonsense weather app that is perfect for those looking for a professional touch on their smartphones. Available on the Play Store here! 3) InstaWeather This is the weather app for all those social media lovers out there! InstaWeather is a social weather app that let's users share the local weather report and forecast on top of their favourite photo across many social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Foursquare and even by SMS or mail. Users can choose between 70 different skins with simple or detailed weather info and can add text to their creations to let everyone know that it's beach season (you know how we all like to talk about the weather)! This app is great for anyone looking for a more personalized weather app, and really, just to
4. have some fun with the weather! Get social with the weather here! 4) AccuWeather Boasting "Superior Accuracy", AccuWeather is an app that nails the weather like a point by point sports commentator! This app has many exciting features such as its AccuWeather MinuteCast that gives users minute-by- minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to their exact street address or GPS location (with a growing list of global locations). Additionally, there is a radar for North America and Europe and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive Google Maps with a snapshot view of the maps for users' saved locations, weather and news videos and the ability to custom tailor your weather widgets. This is the app for the seasoned traveler or anyone looking for a highly comprehensive breakdown of what nature has in store for your day. Get it here on the Play Store. 5) Weather Kitty
5. This list wouldn't be complete without a app that makes you smile, regardless of the weather outside! Weather Kitty is the perfect combination of adorable kittens and how the weather makes them feel. Stay up to date with the weather with a selection of over 500 cats and 12 themes. The kittens change based on the weather and time and provide you with hourly forecasts and an extended forecast up to 10 days. It also includes a GPS feature to auto-locate your city and allows users to spread the kitty love on social sites such as Facebook and Twitter. This is an app for anyone who loves cats (obviously) and those that are in the market for a fun, lighthearted app that does weather cute! Get your paws on it here. That's it for our list of Android weather apps, hope you can put them to good use! What weather apps do you use? Let us know in the comments below... Click below to check out AMGOO's complete range of unlocked 3G Android smartphones! Topics: Android Apps