Text of Inbound marketing concept hubspot | cliptoo marketing
1. Lets start with a story.
2. Lets go back to 1965.
3. Introspective opening Next fall will your cross country team be wearing the best shoe possible? Testimonials As a runner said, The only people who will be left wearing other shoes will be either uninformed or idiots. Social Positioning Bill Bowerman at Oregon said, If I tried to take the (marathon) shoe away from Kenny Moore or Wade Bell, Id have a ght on my hands.
4. Fast forward to 2015.
5. Marketers are the ones tasked with driving growth.
6. 60% of the sales cycle is over before a buyer talks to your salesperson. From: Corporate Executive Board
7. growth. Over achieve on revenue targets Sales team hits 100%+ Hit MQL & SQL target Hit monthly leads goal Hit monthly trac goal
8. growth. Over achieve on revenue targets Sales team hits 100%+ Hit MQL & SQL target Hit monthly leads goal Hit monthly trac goal
9. growth. Over achieve on revenue targets Sales team hits 100%+ ...Rinse, repeat & hire more sales reps! Hit MQL & SQL target Hit monthly leads goal Hit monthly trac goal
10. 22% 19% 13% 12% 8% 5% 5% 4% 3% 0% 5% 10% 15% 20% 25% Social Media SEO Email Marketing Blogs PPC Direct Mail Trade Shows Telemarketing Traditional Advertising Most important lead sources over the last 6 months
11. Marketers are achieving growth through a new set of tools. Grew leads by 558% & revenue by 60% using optimised landing pages to gate their valuable content and convert their website visitors into leads.
12. Marketers are achieving growth through a new set of tools. Grew MQLs by 54% using HubSpot to better nurture their leads DB through smart email workows and shorten their sales cycle by 20%.
13. Marketers are achieving growth through a new set of tools. Grew leads by 5x through blogging and SEO, which paid back their entire HubSpot investment within 5 weeks.
14. Marketers are achieving growth through a new set of tools. Inbound marketing is no magic, just a proven way of working and you get more leads, end of story. Cai Essn, IVT
15. 54% more leads are generated by inbound tactics than traditional paid marketing. 2X as many marketers say inbound delivers below average cost per lead than outbound methods. 18K is the average companies save per year by investing in inbound marketing vs. outbound.
16. Most eective marketing tactics? Proof of inbounds return on investment? Leverage these tactics to drive growth? The inbound marketing methodology. Growth panel with local HubSpot customers. Inbound marketing playbook for growth.
17. Marketing has changed.2 Kieran Flanagan, Director of Marketing (EMEA), HubSpot @searchbrat
18. 91% unsubscribe from email 44% of direct mail is never opened 86% skip TV ads 200M on the Do Not Call list BROKEN. THEOLD MARKETINGPLAYBOOK IS
19. You may have heard this before?
20. But do you know how long people have been tired of advertising?
21. The rst American magazine is published in Philadelphia.
22. This is what an Ad looked like.
23. Its all about the headline The first ads were essentially personal classifieds. Clever ad copy wasnt a thing yet, so advertisers played with headlines to garner attention.
25. A scholar named Samuel Johnson writes:
26. A scholar named Samuel Johnson writes: Whatever is common is despised.
27. A scholar named Samuel Johnson writes: Whatever is common is despised. Advertisements are now so numerous that they are very negligently perused.
28. A scholar named Samuel Johnson writes: Whatever is common is despised. Advertisements are now so numerous that they are very negligently perused. It has become necessary to gain attention by magnicence of promises.
29. This is a BIG deal. It means people have been sick of ads for 2 centuries!!!!!!!!!!
30. And it means magnificence of promises paves the way for puffery and deception in ads.
31. Some of my personal favorites. Marketing has changed from selling us things,
36. Ask, do you own or rent your marketing? 56% of leads from campaigns >1 month ago 70% of our blog leads are from OLD articles
37. Do you own or rent your marketing? 56% of leads from campaigns >1 month ago 70% of our blog leads are from OLD articles ADs are temporary. When your budget disappears so does your audiences attention.
38. Marketers are using a new set of tactics to dominate their industry Free Tools Content Context
40. - Average CPL is 40 - Cost of tool 1500 generating 1,187 leads. - Generated 47,480 in value so far - Will keep generating new leads each day because people are looking for information on creating their personas
41. Tools can improve metrics throughout the funnel Sales intel!
42. Marketers are using a new set of tactics to dominate their industry Free Tools Content Context
43. Blog & eBooks Photos Video & Podcasts Presentations Build Content Assets Blog & eBooks Photos Video & Podcasts Presentations Build Content Assets
44. THINK LIKE A PUBLISHING COMPANY.
45. Build a real audience for your business Most businesses will give up here
46. Build a real audience for your business And miss out on all this
47. 91%Of marketers say they use content in their marketing 42%say they are eective at it.
48. Starts with Quality Content
49. Inspiration x Empathy x Utility = Quality Content - Ann Handley
50. Inspiration x Empathy x Utility = Quality Content
51. Inspiration x Empathy x Utility = Quality Content
52. Inspiration x Empathy x Utility = Quality Content
53. Inspiration x Empathy x Utility = Quality Content
54. Goldcore launched an industry leading blog that helped them to over 24,000 social followers and is one of the main reasons they grew leads generated by 80%. The blog is regularly quoted in publications like Bloomberg, the FT, WSJ and Reuters.
55. F1F9 launched a blog, 10 ebooks, a bunch of great webinars and a free 31 day email course that helped grow their trac from 10,000 visits to 60,000 and 50 new leads per month to 750 from inbound. The email course has generated over 10,000 sign ups to date.
56. Marketers are using a new set of tactics to dominate their industry Free Tools Content Context
57. As marketers we always want more trac, leads, customers. But, in marketing we talk a lot about the crowd.
58. Your customers dont want to feel like they are part of the crowd.
59. They have dierent challenges and goals.
60. 74%of online consumers get frustrated when website content appears that has NOTHING to do with their interests. Source: Janrain
61. An experience that works across devices
62. Desktop Mobile 2xbounce rate on mobile landing pages
63. Putting it together will help you 1. Attract new visitors 2. Convert new leads 3. Help close customers
64. Blog Social Media SEO Landing Pages Optimized Email Calls to Action Sales Alerts Closed Loop
65. Increase in monthly trac Increase in monthly leads Increase in revenue
66. Increase in monthly trac Increase in monthly leads Increase in revenue 3.5x Average Increase in Monthly Website Visitors 6.1x Average Increase in Monthly Leads 69% Report Growth in Revenue HubSpot customers saw an increase in sales revenue within one year.72%
67. #GrowWithHubSpot Marketing and Sales SaaS Platform #1 in Marketshare and Customer Satisfaction 13,600+ Customers in 90+ Countries
68. An experience that works across devices The Inbound Movement
69. An experience that works across devices 2015 15000+ customers in 90+ countries
70. #GrowWithHubSpot How do you make everything work together?
71. Behind the Scenes: How HubSpot Grows ... with HubSpot Lisa Toner, Head of Relationship Marketing, @lisatoner13 3
74. #GrowWithHubSpot 52% of marketers are NOT ! tracking sales as a metric to ! measure their content marketing! ! - Driving Content Marketing Success in Europe - 201 5!
76. #GrowWithHubSpot Lets kick o a campaign ! Downloaded over 20,400 times. (and counting)
78. #GrowWithHubSpot Semi- ctional representations of your ideal customer based on real data and some select educated speculation about customer demographics, behavior patterns, motivations, and goals. What did the last person who bought your product/service look like?
79. Prole:! Professional marketer (VP, Director, Manager)! Mid-sized company (25-200 employees)! Small marketing team (1-5 people)! BComm (BU), MBA (Babson)! 42, Married, 2 Kids (10 and 6)! ! Goals:! Support sales with collateral and leads! Manage company communicatio