3. 044 (0) 787 574 3634 firstname.lastname@example.orgSEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION Target | Attract | Transact Your ideal clients is already looking for your product or service online. Thats what we consider a motivated prospect! Should you let your competitors have the first chance to convert them to clients? 40% of internet search users click on the top ranked spot of the organic search results. 1.5% click on the 10th ranking spot. If you rank first for a keyword that generates 2000 searches per month, thats the difference between 25 or 800 people finding your site.MaintenanceSEOStatisticsHostingIdeaPromotionTestingContentDesign ProjectDomain ProgrammingWebsite
4. 044 (0) 787 574 3634 email@example.comGOOGLE WILL TARGET SPAM CONTENT UNANNOUNCED The Launch of Penguin 2.0 (May 2013) Penguin 2.0 is just the beginning of spam clean up and death of low quality content and backlinks. Many people thought it is just one off but Matt Cutt (Google Head of Spam) says,
5. 044 (0) 787 574 3634 firstname.lastname@example.orgSO ONE SIZE FIT ALL SEO IS NO MORE ACCPETABLE AND THERE HAS TO BE A VERY TAILORED APPROACH
6. 044 (0) 787 574 3634 email@example.comOUR APPROACH We have a very content heavy strategy where we publish relevant contents for the client in various High PR websites, news releases, articles, blogs, social media marketing. It takes around 3 months for a client to be on Page 1 of Google. It can be quicker and all depends on how competitive a Key Word is. We focus on: defining the language of the website syntax errors in the code too many backlinks with n/a - 0 page rank results which does not add value anymore as per Matt Cutts elaborated on his speeches and interviews lack in web 2.0 properties relevant content in relevant pages
7. 044 (0) 787 574 3634 firstname.lastname@example.orgOUR PROCESS Website Audit for both on page and off page statusCompetitor Markets AnalysisKey Word research and selectionSetup of Detailed Web Analytics for ClientAgreement on pricingAgreement with client on key wordsStart of SEO On PageOff page SEOSUCCESS!
8. 044 (0) 787 574 3634 email@example.comON SITE SEO Outbound links checking RSS Feed Code to text ratio Web Content Format Preparation Internal Linking Robots.txt HTML Sitemap XML Sitemap Content analysis and suggestions Browser Compatibility Checking Internal links optimization URL Structure 301 redirections from old URLs to Old URLs Robots.txt Broken Links CheckingThis refers to Search Engine Optimization tactics that involve any direct edits that you might make to your websites files. These edits and the way your website is structured have a direct influence on how your site behaves in search engines
9. 044 (0) 787 574 3634 firstname.lastname@example.orgOFF SITE SEO Article Submissions Directory Listings Anchor text being used for link building Forum Posting Directory Listings Social Bookmarking Press Release Distribution Blog Commenting Questions and Answers Posting One-Way Link BuildingThis refers to Search Engine Optimization tactics that do not involved any direct manipulation of your websites files. It refers to things that happen away from your website that have a direct influence on how your site behaves in search engines
10. 044 (0) 787 574 3634 email@example.comEXAMPLE CLIENT ANALYSIS - On Site A client approached us after his business making $4 million a year went belly down when Google Sandboxed his website for dodgy links and low standard SEO strategy. We analysed and suggested the following:ExampleClient.co.uk Better Meta Tags throughout the website (including internal pages). Fixing the code syntax as per the new requirements Browser compatibility Optimizing internal link structure Defining meta codes (including language defining) Fixing URL structure (Google does not count underscores as separators so need to be replaced with hyphens instead) Canonicalization/301 redirect URLs+A9 (redirecting the changes to url changes and tags) Robots.txt Optimization Fixing OBL references (out bound links)
11. 044 (0) 787 574 3634 firstname.lastname@example.orgEXAMPLE CLIENT ANALYSIS - Off Site A client approached us after his business making $4 million a year went belly down when Google Sandboxed his website for dodgy links and low standard SEO strategy. We analysed and suggested the following:ExampleClient.co.uk Top Web 2.0 submissions (PR3+) Articles submission to high pr article directory (PR1+) Backlinks from high PR .edu websites Bookmarking the main website along with bookmarking all those links created mentioned above Claiming High PR profiles (some of them are already on your name (assuming you have the access to those). Authenticating those backlinks with relevant content (as mattcutts says "Content is the king") High PR Directory submissions (PR 2+)
12. 044 (0) 787 574 3634 email@example.comOUR PRICING Due to the highly customised nature of our service, it is best for us to understand, analyse and agree a price with a client. We guarantee that for like to like service and result, we have a competitive and reasonable price.We believe that a good service should not break your wallet
13. 044 (0) 787 574 3634 firstname.lastname@example.orgOUR PROFILE We are a web marketing and software development company based in the UK with 65 people working in 4 countries. We help businesses harness the power of technology through catchy websites, result oriented web marketing and innovative solutions.All our clients are on Google Page 1 for their SEO work!! We are known for eye catchy designs and innovative solutions and our customers feel empowered and in control.