2. Content Marketing Strategy - Five Tips WELL-DEVELOPED CONTENT TELLS A STORY, OFFERS NOVELTY OR EDUCATION. IT GIVES THE OPPORTUNITY TO ENGAGE MEANINGFULLY, OFTEN LEADING TO AN ENCOUNTER WHERE BOTH PARTIES FEEL THEY HAVE GAINED. Find out the essential tips for creating your Content Marketing Strategy...
3. Content Marketing Strategy - Five Tips 1) BUILD A FOUNDATION Who you are creating content for. Why you are creating content. What resources you have at your disposal.
4. Content Marketing Strategy - Five Tips 2) SET UP A CALENDAR Include the date the content will be published. The title and author, and the current status. You can track the content as it moves through your publishing system.
5. Content Marketing Strategy - Five Tips 3) FILL IN YOUR CALENDAR When deciding which content will appear on which date, and via which medium, look for a balance between long-form and short-form content. Text, images and video, between serious research and light- hearted humour.
6. Content Marketing Strategy - Five Tips 4) WORK WITH PARTNERS You can save a lot of time, as well as gaining a wider audience, by collaborating with similar or complementary organisations. Sharing content, linking to each other's posts, and engaging in mutual promotion.
7. Content Marketing Strategy - Five Tips 5) ENGAGE WITH YOUR AUDIENCE Not only will this enable you to gauge how your content is received, and adjust its focus if necessary. You will also find that readers are eager to contribute their own content, via comments, hashtags and other forms of engagement.
8. Content Marketing Strategy - Five Tips CONCLUSION Content marketing and content curation may seem like time-consuming concepts, but with a well-thought-out plan, your organisation will save time and gain customers!
9. Content Marketing Strategy - Five Tips DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW US www.mbaco.com firstname.lastname@example.org